Henshin Justice Unlimited: All For Great Justice (RPG)

((OOC: Okay, thanks, Tigerhawk. BTW, I am fighting the Bat Undead.))

((OOC: Alright Tiger, I am leaving the defeat of the Bat Undead to you. You can control my character, just have him do the Hishouzan/Final Vent.))

(OOC: Sorry! I got mixed up on the undead. *rereads your first post* /facepalm! You said it right... yeah... sorry. Oh. Hayley doesn't 'place' her belt around her waist (like a normal rider) it appears on mental command.))

R-Hayley continued to fire seemingly random shots at the undead. Though in fact the shots weren't random at all. They were carefully timed to coincide with Knights break in attacks. R-Hayleys view of the world via the visor was, as she'd been told by others, 'unique' and 'weird' though she couldn't remember who or how they'd seen the world through her vision.

Multiple images of the area around her, all connected and yet separate, made up Rei's vision that was constantly changing. She could instantly zoom in or out on a certain spot. Only Radulf and Drake used this view strategically, Babur usually relied on it to stop himself from attacking an ally during the frenzy of battle and Attor... he didn't care about anyone else getting hurt.

R-Hayley had been using it to keep focus both on Knight and the Bat. A sudden movement from an area behind him almost had Rei turn to fire, but a quick search revealed it wasn't an enemy but a beast summoned by the rider. "Shall we finish it?" R-Hayley asked calmly as Knight nodded and inserted a card into his device. Swiping the pass at the same moment caused "Final Vent" and [Soul Charge] to be announced.

Knight's bat beast flew alongside him as ran toward the undead. Leaping into the air the bat became a cape, carrying him far higher into the air. Knight vanished as the cape wrapped around him and began spinning, forming a high speed drill of sorts.

Nailing the undead with a direct hit, Knight suddenly reappeared on the other side of it, his beast gone. The undead staggered and exploded, though it didn't vanish but laid still, it's belt opening.

It would seem that Rei hadn't done anything, though the gun had obviously been charged. A glance at the rider revealed the energy was gone.

It was during Knights ascent that R-Hayley shifted a piece of his gun around, forming a third barrel on his shotgun. Energy from the belt formed separate 'bullets' for each barrel. As Knight descended Rei fired one bullet, which was perfectly timed, and attached itself to the tip of Knights attack. A quick double pull of the trigger fired the remaining shots, both circling and hitting the undead on either side as Knight connected.

Rei walked over to the undead and holding a strange card, that they'd been given by the Owner, dropped it on the undead. The creature vanished, sucked into the card. Rei walked over to Knight and bowed.

"It was a pleasure" He said calmly as the transformation shattered and Radulf suddenly appeared next to Hayley. "To fight with someone as well versed in the art of combat as you." The wolf imagin finished offering a friendly smile. Hayley held the card and frowned at it.

------------------------------------

Elsewhere, Shanti took a step back at the sight of IXA and another as it was revealed to be Will using it. "You... you're... alive?" She stammered, returning to human form, tears in her eyes. "I..." Try as she might, Shanti couldn't form the words to tell him how sorry she was. No words existed that could explain how she felt at that moment, her blade covered in his blood, sensing an undead and just walking away... leaving him... dead, or so she thought. She hated herself, hated Joker, hated everything in this damn world of Blades more than she could safely express.

Holding her blood covered arm, Shanti turned away from Will. "I... I..." She tried again but failed. "I'm sorry" wasn't nearly enough given what she done. So she was trapped in silence. Terrified to look at him and see the hatred burning in his eyes. She could only stand stiffly, gripping her arm tight enough to snap it, and breathe, though just barely.

----------------------------
(OOC: Hope this is ok with you Artic. Rei had never seen Knights Final Attack heh

EDIT: Added my response to DK's post... which I didn't see before for some reason /sigh. Sorry DK.)

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
What might've seemed like a look of hatred in his eyes was in reality, a look of dissapointment. He knew Shanti was much stronger then that. Will begins to walk towards Shanti. Before Shanti has a chance to say it, he places two fingers on her lips silencing her "Shhhh" He says

"...I know..." He says he closes his eyes, and quite unexpectedly he brings her in close, giving her a comforting hug. "I know your sorry." He says

"It's not your fault, I...forgive you" Will said.

He would remember something...back from Kiva's world something that happened a long time ago...

Fights for the throne were quite common to Will, he received them just about every other day. And he'd always win. He fights with a Fangire, after initiating Blood Moon Break, he draws his Zanvat pointing it to the Fangire's neck "What are you waiting for...finish me!" He says

However Will doesn't "Sorry, but your not worth it...I sentence you to Exile...go and never return!" He'd say. The Fangier looks at Will shocked, he staggers to get up and runs away.

The bat-like creature was named Shade Kivat The Second. She left her place on the belt, and turned into a lovely woman with pinkish gray hair following in the wind. She was wearing a black dress, to match Will's Checkmate Four King outfit. "You're too soft...King...too soft." Shade says bowing

"If I weren't soft on you when we first fought...you might not be here right now" Will says smiling "You let that Fangire go too easily...why didn't you finish him off?!"

"It's a new dawn for the Fangire, Shade...an era where we can cast aside our savage brutality...and finally be seen as humans. If I killed that Fangire just now, it would've shown that nothing about us has changed...that we are still nothing but savage, uncivilized beasts" Will says

Shade chuckles "You're still quite the fool...."

The flashback ends, maybe he was too soft...maybe he should be feeling a burning rage right now, he knew he should've hated Shanti for what he did...for almost separating him with Koumori, leaving her orphaned again. Yet he felt...nothing, no emotion, no anger...just pity.

"If anything I blame myself" Will says, finally to cut the silence between them. "I was sloppy, I wasn't aware Rising IXA had that much power....and I let down my guard." Will says

Lurker
((OOC: It's Okay. I edited the previous post to show Hayley putting the belt on mental command.))

Nicholas took the deck out of the belt, transforming him back into human form. "It was a pleasure." The Rider said as the armor vanished and the woman and the Wolf Kaijin emerged from her. "To fight with someone as well versed in the art of combat as you." The Wolf said. "And it was a pleasure to fight with someone who is talented with the gun." Nicholas said. He looked over to the woman who was frowning. "Hey, turn that frown upside down." Nicholas said, trying to cheer her up, thinking she is sad.

"Hey, turn that frown upside down."

Hayley looked up, confusion written all over her face. "Uh... what?" But Radulf calmly remarked "I believe he thought you were depressed, since you were frowning."

"Oh..." Hayley said simply, before showing the card to the man. "This... seems familiar to me... but I don't know why." She admitted

----------------------------------

As Will hugged her, Shanti was in shock. "He's... not mad? I nearly killed him!" She mentally screamed.

Shanti broke out of Will's hug and stepped away from him. "I know you’re sorry... I...forgive you...-- If anything I blame myself... I was sloppy, I wasn't aware Rising IXA had that much power....and I let down my guard."

Shanti blinked in shock. She wanted to scream, to cry, to beg him to kill her, or at least to hurt her, like she hurt him. Once more she was finding herself trapped in silence. She rocked back and forth, hugging herself, silent tears falling down her face.

She opened her mouth to say something, anything to Will when a familiar presence made itself known.

-------------------------

Aliah stopped short of the trio, the strange smile on face was matched by the even stranger appearance he now had. He had no shadow; instead he was surrounded by twin auras. Both dragons could be seen, their powers clashing violently, burning Aliah and healing him at the same time.

"Shan... ti" He hissed moving toward them, his left hand outstretched as if to grab her.

----------------------

Kurovat only had enough time to nod before Ken rode off and he gasped as the man launched himself and the Kings bike at the undead.

In Justice, We Trust!
Will would only continue to watch Shanti struggling, he places his hand onto his stomach, onto the spot where his scar was and closes his eyes he was about to say something when he felt a presence...something that was disturbingly familiar to him.

Will turns around and sees Aliah, a strange aura around him "You guys again" Will says, finally remmebering the presence he felt "This is good." He says swinging the IXA Belt around his waist "I can pay you back for using me like a puppet" He'd say slapping the Knuckle into his palm

RE.A.D.Y "Henshin!" He shouts placing the Knuckle onto the belt FI SU TO ON the knuckle announces. A yellow Image of IXA appeared, and moves towards Will's body. He changes into IXA "Damned lizards...I won't let you get away with what you did to Aliah!" Will cries Will then stands in front of Shanti "I won't let you lay a finger on her." He says

---
Koumori sighs deeply "He's not here..." Koumori says. Marren would approch Koumori "I probably shouldn't tell you this..." She says

"But the King is with Shanti."

"Really?! Take me to them then!" Koumori says. Marren frowns but already she could feel Castle doran shaking, it was turning around "Luna-san! Will instructed..."

"Sometimes I don't always agree with what the King orders us to do." Luna would say. "i'm sure you feel the same way." Luna says Marren nods.

Castle Doran arrives at where Shinobu, Shanti, and Will were. She arrives just as Will was getting ready to fight Aliah

"Daddy! What's going on!?" She says

She sees Shanti there, but stops in her tracks, a look of absolute terror, and fear in her face she staggers away from her, tripping as she did.

Last edited:
The rear bike wheel slammed hard into the head of the Shark Undead, knocking him down. Ken didn't stop there as the second the bike hit the ground, he spun it around and began lifting the front fork high into the air and slamming it down hard onto the abdomen of the Undead.

"Nice suspension on this thing...I do hope you're insured though..."

With that said, Ken slammed the rear wheel down onto the creature this time, gave it some gas, grinding the wheel into the kaijin.

"I just remembered...we gotta seal these things right...how exactly do we do that?"

Last edited:
For a moment a look of confusion crossed Aliah's face. Suddenly he grinned wickedly. "Oh... hello again little toy." Aliah watched as Will became IXA. "It's seems... you've given up your true power for a human tool?" He shook his head in disappointment. "You can't beat us little toy. Though we have no interest in you anymore. Only her." A black flame like claw pointed at Shanti.

A sudden shriek caused Aliah to turn and see Castle Doran. "Hmmm?... if you possess that creature... why do you use the human device?"

Though the question was seemingly answered as Koumouri appeared. Aliah sniffed the air. "I see... you do not possess the creature! She does!" He suddenly clapped which sent a shockwave toward the group. "So my toy has lost his power since we last met? A pity..." The black claw summoned a firebal and shot it at Koumouri.

The blast wouldn't get near her though as Shanti suddenly changed to her Joker form and jumping in it's path sliced right through it. "Go to Koumouri..." Shanti growled in rage "I'll deal with these beasts!" She charged them and leaping upwards yelled "You will release Aliah! NOW!" and stabbed downward with her 'sword'.

The attack was blocked as a white claw caught her in midair. "Grah!" She roared as the clawed hand tightened around her. Sending shockwaves of power through it, Shanti forced the dragon to drop her.

-------------------------------------

Kurovat winced at Ken's style and the fact he was using the Kings bike so roughly.

He stared at the man for a long moment, the only sounds were the undead roaring and rubber burning. "I... don't know how. Shanti always was able to..."

-------------------------------------

(OOC: I have an idea DK that I'll PM you and Kaji about.)

Last edited:
Lurker
"Uh... what?" The woman said with a confused reaction on her face. The Wolf Imajin reassured her on what Nicholas ment when he told her to turn her frown upside down. "Oh..." the woman said as she showed the card to Nicholas. "This... seems familiar to me... but I don't know why." Nicholas looked at the card and shrugged. "You will know in time. In the meanwhile, you can keep the card. It may be of some use. I am gonna let a friend know that my battle with the undead is over." Nicholas said as he left, he then stopped, forgetting one last thing. "By the way. The name's Nicholas. Adios." Nicholas said as he walked away from the woman and to the D-liner. It was a short five second walk though. "Ryugo! The fight is over!" Nicholas shouted out. Ryugo emergered from the D-liner. "Thanks." Ryugo said, he then looked at the woman and the Wolf Imajin. "Who are they?" Ryugo asked. "Why they are the people who helped me defeat the undead... Say, what's your name?" Nicholas said, walking up to the woman again and asking her the last sentence.

(Sorry about the bike...wonder if the possessed Aliah is really gonna get pissed over some chipped paint :sweat:)

"I... don't know how. Shanti always was able to..."

Ken spat, lifted the back of the bike, and slammed it down hard on the stomach of the creature again.

"Gotdamn...guess we shoulda had that all thought out before we went looking for trouble..."

Ken stepped off the bike and tied one end of the chain he had around the dazed Shark's ankle and the other to the back of the bike. He hopped back on and revved the engine a few more times.

"She was that "Joker" from before right? Well, think she'll be amicable enough to take this thing off our hands...or just rip us to pieces?"

Last edited:
The name's Nicholas. Adios." "Who are they?" "Why they are the people who helped me defeat the undead... Say, what's your name?"

Hayley raised an eyebrow at the question and the sudden appearance of the newcomer. She pointed to Ryugo "So... he's not a rider?" She asked bluntly as Radulf cleared his throat. "Err...I meant to say that I'm Hayley and this is Radulftaros, one of my Imagin partners. I'm Kamen Rider Rei." Hayley finished as Radulf bowed to both young men. He poked Hayley in the back with a clawed finger. "Oh right... nice to meet you both... at least I think that's how it goes..." Hayley said with a slight twitch of annoyance.

"Hello. Nice to meet you Nicholas and... ?" He paused realizing he didn't know the newcomers name.

-----------------------------------

Kurovat groaned as Ken strapped the beaten undead to the bike. "If she is still Joker then the chances are far higher that she will 'rip us to pieces' as you put it."

"I... hope the King will understand about his bike... though he will mostly be mad at me" Kurovat murmured as they took off.

---------------------------

(OOC: Lol... the possessed Aliah wouldn't even know the bike is his. Now Aliah himself... depends on how he feels once he's free.)