I got the RAWs from Ogre's Cave a long time ago.
I think you can get the complete subbed series from the fansubbed forum here.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I don't like the fact that they keep focusing on Ryuu, Gai and Kaori, while Raita and Ako are just there for the comedy.

That does change, to some extent, but I don't want to give anything away :anime:

Would like to change his avatar
I like Jetman and all -- but I've always thought that if it weren't for Toshihide Wakamatsu as Gai, it wouldn't be as highly-praised as it is. Because take him out of there and look at what a gaping hole there is.

Plus, I think it rips off a few previous, superior sentai shows, like Changeman and Maskman, but Jetman gets paid the attention, and it's just unfair.

^ I haven't completed Changeman yet, but Jetman I would say did some things a little better than Maskman. Yes, it copied the "Red-loses-his-lover" plot, and it didn't get as much focus as I thought it would. But the heroes themselves are a unique bunch that interact in a way you don't usually see in Sentai. They don't readily begin working together; they'd much rather be doing something else. To top it off, they fight amongst themselves almost as often as they do the Vyram. The Maskman team, as a whole, never struck me as all that interesting.

I'm also trying to find some really good subs on this unless there's really no choice but to get CSCentrl subs.... I kinda not like what they did on Maskman....:shakefist

Yeah, I'm not that fond of CSCentral myself. They and GUIS, as far as I'm concerned, leave something to be desired in terms of quality.

Super Moderator
Jetman is definitely one of my all time favorite Sentai even despite the fact that there is a swerve at the ending that I felt was just really needless. Sort of a swerve just for the sake of having a swerve. It doesn't ruin the series for me but it is the one thing I would change.

I like Jetman and all -- but I've always thought that if it weren't for Toshihide Wakamatsu as Gai, it wouldn't be as highly-praised as it is. Because take him out of there and look at what a gaping hole there is.

Plus, I think it rips off a few previous, superior sentai shows, like Changeman and Maskman, but Jetman gets paid the attention, and it's just unfair.

I tend to look at it more as Jetman bringing elements from the previous shows together in a way that a lot of people responded to. I don't think that's at the expense of Changeman or Maskman though I can understand maybe feeling like Jetman gets more press so to speak among American toku fans.

^ I haven't completed Changeman yet, but Jetman I would say did some things a little better than Maskman. Yes, it copied the "Red-loses-his-lover" plot, and it didn't get as much focus as I thought it would. But the heroes themselves are a unique bunch that interact in a way you don't usually see in Sentai. They don't readily begin working together; they'd much rather be doing something else. To top it off, they fight amongst themselves almost as often as they do the Vyram. The Maskman team, as a whole, never struck me as all that interesting.

I thinks that's about 80% of it. At the end of the day, people just really like the characters and not even just Gai. It's one of those Sentai where people tend to agree that they like the entire cast rather than just thinking the Red is cool or whatever.

I think any Sentai where people feel like they enjoy every character on the team is one that is going to stand out from the rest. That doesn't mean peple don't like Changeman or Maskman it's just that Jetman connected with people because of the group and their interaction.

Raxbait: Hip
Where do I go to download it?

Right here Buddy :thumbs:: http://henshinjustice.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30610

The subs arent the best. But they get the message through.

Yea, the cast really got my attention. I think this is the fastest I've ever liked a Sentai cast.

I thinks that's about 80% of it. At the end of the day, people just really like the characters and not even just Gai. It's one of those Sentai where people tend to agree that they like the entire cast rather than just thinking the Red is cool or whatever.

I think any Sentai where people feel like they enjoy every character on the team is one that is going to stand out from the rest. That doesn't mean peple don't like Changeman or Maskman it's just that Jetman connected with people because of the group and their interaction.

Lol, thats what I'm feeling right now xP

Eye See You
I do agree with Shougz comment about the Gai character.

I don't think that's at the expense of Changeman or Maskman.

Agreed. Changeman, Flashman, Maskman, Jetman, and Dairanger are the untouchables in Sentai. All the fans with good taste know this.

I do agree with Shougz comment about the Gai character.

Agreed. Changeman, Flashman, Maskman, Jetman, and Dairanger are the untouchables in Sentai. All the fans with good taste know this.

QFT! although I don't really like Changeman and Maskman.