Lurker
Johann laughed and then said," Oh well umm thanks for my congrats." Joahnn then said," Sure we can have a lift but doesn't umm this travel through time and like it'll could takes us years a hour to get to class and we still will be there on time?" Johann then laughed and said," Sure I won't say anything about Delete, but well that coffee I really would want a cup." Johann laughed and then was ready to make this agreement.

Aeron growled darkly as he found himself staring at as the figure changed. "An Orphenoch? Lowly useless creatures." He thought hatefully "How dare you speak to us like that Orphenoch. You mistakenly look down on we who are Royal Fangires...." He snarled, gripping Kivat tightly

"Pri-- nce --!! Need... air!" Kivat choked out but Aeron's grip didn't relent as he stared at the Horse Orphenoch.

------------------------

Aliah had been having a good month at the school. He learned a lot, mostly through trial and error. But it was worth it in the end. He was still trying to master "CLOCK UP". He didn't like to use it... for some reason he feared he would be trapped there. Though Kagami-niisan did his best to assure Aliah that wouldn't happen. It still was only used if a teacher threatened to fail his assignment.

"N-san,coffee"
Hironari said with a relaxed tone as the Knight imagin went to the Kitchen of the K-liner.

"relax,The liner can travel through locations as easy as it travels through time."

Hironari said while sipping his cup of tea.

Pretty much the only useful thing of getting the abilities of KR kaiser....

"here you go,"

The Knight imagin handed Johann a cup of coffee which had some blue cream on it.

Lurker
Jin glanced around, trying to find someone. He finally spotted Johann.
"JOHANN! WAIT!"
Jin moved to catch up with him, but before he could, Johann dissappeared on board what looked like a train. Jin slowed to a stop.
"Damn Liner...who's is that anyway? DAMN!"
Jin slammed a fist into the wall, causing part of the wall to break off. He sighed and reached into his pocket, pulling out a small, crumpled letter. Sighing again, he started walking. Jin walked along the halls, his head own. H continued walking until he found his destination, the doors of the Pinciple. Taking a deep breath, Jin knocked on the doors and entered.
"Excuse me, but I must speak to the principle.

Lurker
Johann was glad as he began to drink the coffee and he then said," So hey you are Delete right. Well what is going to happen to all of your friends when you know you start using delete?" Johann then kept drinking his coffee and he then said," Oh I am not freaking out about the whole getting to class just after getting my ass kicked and then using a ton of energy to keep a incapable rider system to stay on hell even to use it's final move I am just exhausted and really shouldn't be going to class, but I can't miss two days in a row I'll do nothing but ruin my grades."

Johann laughed and then said," Jeez I wonder just what Tsubasa would of done I mean he had some of the best freshmen pinned down. I mean he could of just totally killed them if I didn't show up. But at the same time I don't want to take the credit or think i am better in a way. Wow it kinda sucks being a senior you know? I mean after this I am a full fledged rider. I think I'm going to be a teacher for long range distance that really would be the best." Finishing his coffee he then said," Kaiser isn't it if you don't mind I might want to add you to my selection if you don't mind." Johann then took a blank card out and held it up as his rider appeared on the card, and four other form changes along with a final attack was added.

Now, count up your crimes!
"Hmph... Royal drecks. Akito, looks we'll have to make the message steer and clear for them." Hyouma turns back into his human form and taking out the Orga Belt, putting it on. He inputs 0-0-0 on the Orga Phone. STANDING BY "Henshin." He slides the Orga Phone into the belt. COMPLETE Golden lines surrounds him as he transforms into Orga.

"I'll keep you updated when I get kaisers final kamen ride."
Hironari said jokingly while inserting a card into the Deletedriver and pulled the lever.

KAMENRIDERCARD:COPY

"I'll just get a copy of kaixa to add to my deck then =P"

Hironari then finished drinking his cup of tea and said

"And I've already got a patch for this system anyways"
showing a certain formride card with a picture of delete on it.

"You can rest here if you want since time here doesn't really link with that of the outside world"

Hironari said and lied down on the bench he was sitting on and muttered silently to himself.

"friends huh.....I don't really have that treasure in this world.....yet"

Lurker
Akito laughed and said," Of course we will." Taking out his Henshin Onka he then tapped it on his right shoulder and then held it to his forehead. Kabuki's oni symbol appeared and then sakura petals swarmed around Akito and then with his left arm swung out Kabuki was revealed. Akito then looked at Hyouma and said," You know the best thing to do is take down a teacher that will surely send are message across. I recommend this Otoya he seems popular or Shinji. To take down any teacher even would be best thing to show are power."

---------------------

Johann smiled as he was allowed, and then put the cards away. Johann then smiled and he laid on the floor of the train and he said," You know I really think this is the best thing ever." After Kaixa was copied Johann then heard Hironari mutter about not having friends Johann smiled and said," If I didn't already believe you were my friend I wouldn't of gotten on this train. Well I mean me and you can be great friends just learn from Tsubasa don't back stab me."

Now, count up your crimes!
"Hm. Brilliant idea. I'll go deal with that wolf lady. There's nothing that disgusts me more than an Orphenoch living with the humans." Hyouma walks away, holding the Orga Stlanzer. "Also, try to get that Touya fellow into our cause." He turns to the other two, "Just think about it... We'll be waiting. The Dark Rider Gang." With that, Hyouma leaves.

(OOC: Yes. Hyouma is basically Hannibal from the HJU RP. Unlike Hannibal, he actually get his hand dirty. I'm sure that several of you from that RP caught on.)

"heh,I wouldn't waste my time for such futile things"

Hironari said,eyes closed,and drifted off to sleep-

"OIOI!!!!!WAKEUP DAMMIT!!!"The Red dragon Imagin shouted as he punched Hironari's head which resulted in him suddenly waking up.

"You didn't have to result to violence dumbarse!!"Hironari shouted back nevertheless, Keitaros immediately shouted

"Even though time flows differently here,its not like you can sleep here you know!!YOU'll BE LATE FOR CLASS STILL RETARD!!AND I DON"T WANT TO CREATE A BAD IMAGE FOR MOMO SENPAI!!!"

Hironari argued back

"MOMO IS NOT EVEN IN THE NEXT CLASS FOR GOODNESS' SAKE"

The noise was unbearable,even for the quiet M-taros who was sitting in a corner of the train.

"its about time........exit the liner now."

M-taros told them with a stern sound in his voice as M-taros seemingly forced the train to a stop.
It was then did Hironari noticed that they were in front of afternoon's class with Ren