In Justice, We Trust!
Daisuke de-henshines, the Kuuga belt still around his waist "That's the first time..." He mutters "that I've been able to control my powers properly." He says, he walks over towards the G3 Brace and picks up the pieces "I...I know you don't care that I'm Kuuga" Daisuke says he sees Midori changing back to her normal form crossing her arms

"But...I don't know if the other students will share your sentiment...Please...if you really are my friend, keep this between us." Daisuke says

Mdiroi sighs deeply "I told you before...I don't care if you're Kuuga or not...Grandpa...he'd tell me stories about Kuuga during the war, so I know you aren't how everyone says you are." She says smiling "Ah! Mamoru! I totally forgot about him!" She says "Come on, we have to find him!"

Daisuke nods and follows behind Midori.

--
"Fangire...? Her? I knew there was something foul smelling in the air" Otoya says

--
"I don't care what your motiviations for coming here are." Lucia would say stepping in front of Hyouma "you have no buisness to be here! The matters of the throne take importance to your petty little schemes!" She says "I'd take his advice if I were you and LEAVE before our moods become fowl." She says crossing her arms.

Lurker
Tsubasa missed aiming for his testicales and really hit Mamoru's stomach which still did a good enough damage. Tsubasa thankfully still got away, and was ready to take down whoever he could with his powers as Zolda. Tsubasa then thought for a bit and he then shouted," God dammit why did I do that?" Tsubasa then sat and hid behind a rock and thought to himself," What is my next plan going to be?"

-----------------------------

Johann saw that everyone had left except for Gale, and he looked and said," Hey I don't get it what good is being a rider who just has a short amount of time?" Johann began to stand up but was really exhausted from everything and he then said," Jeez I haven't been to class in a few days my teachers are probably going to kill me right?" Johann then took out the Zeronus card and he said," Hey I know Tsubasa didn't get this without your permission so if it is ok can I keep it?"

Now, count up your crimes!
"Why not? Keep it. I probably find you more decent than that fake face." Gale shrugged.

"Gale acting nice?! I don't believe it!" Deneb grabs Gale in a bear hug. "I'm so proud!"

"Agh! Let go of me! You're crushing me! You're crushing me!" Gale cried, trying to struggle out of the Imagin's grip.

"Oops." Deneb let go of Gale before turning his attention to Johann. "Gale doesn't normally make friends. But here's some candy." He hands Johann a Deneb face shaped candy then notices Gale leaving from the distance. "Gale! Wait for me!" He cried as he run off after him.

PARTY HARD
|+|There's an edit button, Deme....|+|

Mamoru felt the double blow as his body flew to the wall. He bounced off and onto the floor, holding his stomach. It hurt...so bad. His ribs had mostly healed, but not enough. "Ahhh..." he groaned, holding his stomach.

Lurker
Johann laughed as he put the lollipop in his mouth and then he sat down and put the card back into his deck and Johann was really exhausted still and he just was confused and thought," Why is it that when people see a wounded man they ignore him like garbage." Johann laughed and then just said," Oh well I guess it is because i"m invincible." Johann then began to walk the hallways and started to look for the owner of Kamen rider delete.

(OOC: I know there is a edit button I just couldn't get to it.)

A bullet train suddenly appeared right in front of Johann and a Person,who was holding a cup of tea appeared before him.

"So,was it fun?"

Hironari said to Johann with a little smile expecting to get the Driver back.

He used it pretty well for someone who only used it once,probably cause he was using Diend I guess.....

Hironari thought as he was observing the battle(while drinking cups of tea)in the KeiLiner.

Lurker
Johann sighed as he turned around and then said," Jeez how did you get here?" Johann was scared beyond belief and he then said," I hope you understand it wasn't that much fun being Delete was the same as Diend. Though if I ended up having Delete I would of been fine. Though I have my driver back thanks to your help dude." Johann then took the Diend driver and placed it on the holster he had on his belt, and then Johann took out the decker and driver. When Johann walked over he then said," Jeez if it is fine I wonder if you could let me rest on your train and then maybe have a cup of tea myself." Johann laughed and then just walked up and handed the Ride decker and Delete driver back to his owner.

After re-obtaining the DeleteDriver,he replied
"Just keep the info of me as Delete a secret and about the tea part....erm.....well-" BRNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!!!!

"oh.looks like break time is over,Oh and btw,wanna get into the Liner?I could give you a lift to the next class if you want?"

Before Johann could reply,K-taros appeared and pulled him into the liner,Only to see the knight imagin,known as N-taros who wore a party hat, pull the string at the end of a certain device for coloured straps to burst out of the opening.

"Congratulations!!!" K-taros said cheerfully

while pointing towards a banner which was hung in the middle of the liner

"The banner was handmade by us"N-taros said

I knew I shouldn't have led him into the liner
\

Hironari thought as he *facepalm*.

(OOC:Yes)