Guess my first season. Hint:^
OMG! It's going to be sad see them all go.:disappoin :( *Begins to hum Journey through the Decades tune*

Can't wait to see why Yuusuke's turning evil.

Two suggestion:

1. Kuuga Powers.
2. He was evil from beginning, like some crazy man who at first glance normal and good, but really thinks how to destroy all worlds.

just my crazy imagination.

レイモン (雷蒙)
In this version of Ultimate form, he's always evil since his eyes will never change back into red again.

Nice post!!
Well, if you think back to the beginning of the show, it's established that Yuusuke got the belt due to Narutaki's interference. In a tightly-written show, that would indicate that we could expect to see Narutaki's scheme pay off before the end of the series.

With the movies, there's no guarantee they'll get around to clearing up stuff like this in the series proper, though.

I got ya Double Typhoon right here!
Maybe Yuusuke is going evil. In able to save his world form Decade. I mean. Tsukasa has already accepted that he is the destroyer and maybe he'll start destroying ****. Then maybe Narutaki told Yuusuke that he can get the girl he likes....(I forgot her name) back into his world if he kills Decade. That's what I think.

Two suggestion:

1. Kuuga Powers.
2. He was evil from beginning, like some crazy man who at first glance normal and good, but really thinks how to destroy all worlds.

just my crazy imagination.

That would be like the weirdest twist ever, especially since there has been zero hint of this. Since all the riders are fighting Decade in the preview, I'm gonna go with a outside influence making them do this.

You never know though...

[HIDE] 632424ed.jpg
:laugh:
[/HIDE]