Walking path of heaven..again.
Tendou here, calling from.........................BLACKPOOL!!!!! Clearly, if it were not for the tower and Little Boots being in the charts, we would be pretty unknown here!

Chief HJU News Editor
I'm from Dagenham in Essex(Romford massive). Moved to Lincoln for Uni and now live full time down in Bournemouth with some mates.

Considering toku is pretty much completely unknown in our part of the world, have any of you guys ever been to a shop where they've sold toku items? Only time I can think of is a comic shop in Poole having a few odd Ultraman Tiga comics.

I'm from Dagenham in Essex(Romford massive). Moved to Lincoln for Uni and now live full time down in Bournemouth with some mates.

Considering toku is pretty much completely unknown in our part of the world, have any of you guys ever been to a shop where they've sold toku items? Only time I can think of is a comic shop in Poole having a few odd Ultraman Tiga comics.

Not really that I can remember... Power Rangers in toy shops of course, and I think I saw an Ultraman/ Kaiju book in Waterstones.
And I always keep an eye out for bootleg rider figures in the local market, for some reason.
Pretty sure one or two shops in the big cities have some figurines and stuff though (there's a few 'Japanesey stuff' shops in Manchester, and London, a friend went to a Jrock gig and mentioned he saw some Kamen Rider stuff in one shop).

DSP

Lurker

I've only ever seen anything toku related in the shop tokyo toys in the trocadero in london, it was a weird ultraman like figure I should have taken a pic of it :C

though I also think, but don't take my word on it I saw sentai mechs in the old orbital comics, I'm not sure if the new orbital toys shop has them, I still need to check it out.

My belts talk.
Shadow forced me to post in this thread. I'm from a villiage in Derbyshire. You damn city folk. :shakefist

Walking path of heaven..again.
Too bad that in Blackpool, there is no shop that sells ANY sort of Toku item except for Power Rangers. Even PR toys are dying quickly because toy shops are declining in the north west.

Also, hardly anyone (apart from me) seem to be aware of Toku goodness. I showed a friend a pic of Apollo Geist for a laugh- and he called it a Power Ranger. Next thing I know, he called Master Chief a PR rip-off.

P.S. Neat, just as I typed that, Master Chief is on the HJO banner!

My belts talk.
Too bad that in Blackpool, there is no shop that sells ANY sort of Toku item except for Power Rangers. Even PR toys are dying quickly because toy shops are declining in the north west.

Also, hardly anyone (apart from me) seem to be aware of Toku goodness. I showed a friend a pic of Apollo Geist for a laugh- and he called it a Power Ranger. Next thing I know, he called Master Chief a PR rip-off.

P.S. Neat, just as I typed that, Master Chief is on the HJO banner!

I just read your location thing under your avatar, then read your post. You're bad at keeping your location a secret.