How To Get Away With Murder

"How To Get Away With Murder" is an American drama series and it is set in a Philadelphia. It is about a group of criminal law students, each outstanding in their own way and is taught by their professor Annalise Keating. Ms. Keating choose 5 of her best students to work in her firm. They soon find themselves connected with a murder that will change their lives forever.
I started watching it when it first came out and have been addicted since then. I'm patiently waiting for the new episodes to come out.
Have you watched the show? How do you like it?

I've never heard of the show before but it sounds great! It is available to watch at Hulu so it's now next on my "marathon" list!

I need to find a place where I can watch the first two episodes of the show so that I can catch up and binge watch it so that I can be up to date before the new episode on the 29th.

"How To Get Away With Murder" is an American drama series and it is set in a Philadelphia. It is about a group of criminal law students, each outstanding in their own way and is taught by their professor Annalise Keating. Ms. Keating choose 5 of her best students to work in her firm. They soon find themselves connected with a murder that will change their lives forever.
I started watching it when it first came out and have been addicted since then. I'm patiently waiting for the new episodes to come out.
Have you watched the show? How do you like it?
I seen part of the season opening, and It seems like it has potential. Don't think it's gonna be a scandal type hit, but it should do good.

It is starting back up in a few days with the rest of the TGIT line up on ABC, but since I'm not caught up yet I probably won't be watching.