Darna! Asia's First Superheroine makes a comeback to Phillippine Television

All Decade's Fault
You mean like what Japan has done to toku heh
- Trust me when I say that Philippine Soap Opera is infinitely worse. DeMize mentioned "Zaido", which was an attempt at the PHilippines redoing Shaider/Sharivan/Glavan. It was AWFUL.

Drama in Toku is over the top, but the action still takes place, and the drama makes sense in the series. In the Philippines, Drama IS THE PRIMARY FOCUS, which is why we get weirdo uber-dramatic flashbacks of centuries-old past lives that make the main hero and heroine cry WHEN THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR THEM TO ACTUALLY DO SO IN-SHOW.

Grr... I REALLY missed him too.

That show is one of the BEST BADASS FILIPINO CLASSICS.

And Darna is one of them too!

check:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6n2JCVvBB4[/ame]

Rider Dodge
- Trust me when I say that Philippine Soap Opera is infinitely worse. DeMize mentioned "Zaido", which was an attempt at the PHilippines redoing Shaider/Sharivan/Glavan. It was AWFUL.

Drama in Toku is over the top, but the action still takes place, and the drama makes sense in the series. In the Philippines, Drama IS THE PRIMARY FOCUS, which is why we get weirdo uber-dramatic flashbacks of centuries-old past lives that make the main hero and heroine cry WHEN THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR THEM TO ACTUALLY DO SO IN-SHOW.

amen

Eye See You
Is this going to air on GMA like Zaido did?.

I hope the dude who did the Zaido bgm is working on this.