Status
Not open for further replies.

CPS

Grass growing is very interesting. If that doesn't suit you, may I suggest paint drying?

Raxbait: Hip
lol too late guys :p
I settled for Shibatora.

Edit: augh D:
Yas, if you ever get on. Teach me the basics of typesetting will ya?

Last edited:
So like, my sister out of nowhere told my family that she wanted a job. So I'm like
"-_-............No way in hell she's getting a job before me."
So now I gotta look for a job. D:
Which I probably won't.

XD...........well at least she **Wants** a job.
You can continue to be a good for nothing toku/jdrama watching person. =D

@Jouji: You just scream pet. I have this really huge dog house that I would keep you in. I'd even let you pick between having wood chips or sand in it, & make you a sign outside with your name on it! ^_^ & FREE FOOD =O

Raxbait: Hip
@Jouji: You just scream pet. I have this really huge dog house that I would keep you in. I'd even let you pick between having wood chips or sand in it, & make you a sign outside with your name on it! ^_^ & FREE FOOD =O

Oh, I have such a bad thing to say to this, but i don't want to die so I'll hush-hush.

And the past couple of hours I've been listening to the new single by Inoue Joe. The video is pretty cool. I want a Sig of it now :shakefist

Kagayaki Power
so i had a guy who came in today

and started yelling at me cuz i asked him how to spell the name of the pt he wanted to know some info on (whether it was ready or not) ... he said that i didn't go to enough school and what not annnndd i'm like.. well i'm not the one who can't spell my wife's name -_-

*shrug* apparently i'm the stupid one here :3

i love accumulating stories from teh pharmacy it makes for good laughs later :3

so i had a guy who came in today

and started yelling at me cuz i asked him how to spell the name of the pt he wanted to know some info on (whether it was ready or not) ... he said that i didn't go to enough school and what not annnndd i'm like.. well i'm not the one who can't spell my wife's name -_-

*shrug* apparently i'm the stupid one here :3

i love accumulating stories from teh pharmacy it makes for good laughs later :3

I hate that crap. >_>
& customers almost never admit to being wrong.

I get a lot of foreign callers that have foreign names & say their name at light speed & I'm like "may I have the spelling of your name please?" & they get rude with me over it. . . Yep Miaka, we're the idiots!!!!

Kagayaki Power
haha well i had a better one.. this was an english speaking person... but their speech was soooo slurred that the other intern was like.. i can't understand this lady, can you take the call for me?... i couldn't understand her either! O_O took me like..5 minutes to get the spelling of the name she was looking up out of her..... made me kinda worried cuz it could be some kind of medication issue when u're dealing with pt's ... but there's not much i can do over the phone anyways..... but still... she was so out of it that she didn't even get mad at me for asking for the spelling like... 10bajillion times >.>

i hate talking to pt's over the phone >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.