Matrix of Leadership
why can't decade be 50 episodes, hell I would take 40. This is such an awesome series, I am going to be sad when it ends..........

Would like to change his avatar
Just watch: The last world is the "real world" where Kamen Rider Decade is a TV show, that's why everybody goes around cheering when they see who they think is Inoue, Murai, etc. and asking for autographs. "Daishocker" turns out to just be a metaphor for Bandai, and the mystery man is [HIDE]Ishinomori[/HIDE]

I've actually been afraid since the start of the show, with the recasts and alternate timelines and stuff, that the last scene of the series reveals that it's all the dream of a child named Shoutaro Onodera, so it would be something like that. I can't imagine Shinichirou "Too Cool" Shirakura going for an ending that potentially corny, though.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Gosh, I'm so excited to see Kamen Rider Black RX! :buttrock:

To be honest, going to Amazon's world is unecessary. Seriously, it would be better to be the 4-part-finale instead of Amazon's world.

I have a feeling Decade is gonna be left open ended, either because the ending to the series is the movie, or they've dug such a big hole with the worlds branching off and worlds branching off from those worlds, that there is no stopping point.

That was one of the scenarios of Decade, that they may never find their way home. The movie would have been a great finale, but it sounds like that the Riders only gave Daishocker a major setback. As I mentioned, everything in Decade is unpredictable. I just hope that the finale will answer all our questions.

Let's hope they don't recast Black...that would be stupid. And seeing how Kurata was listed as Black in the cast list of the movie originally it would be safe to say that he will be Black.

I fear a Doppleganger Black...to me that's kinda stupid, why not just have him travel to Black's world and lose his RX abilities...

What about this picture? Is he Black's Kotaro with black jacket? Kotaro with white jacket is Black RX.

21753125483712.jpg

I feel Doppleganger Kotaro.

Let's hope they don't recast Black...that would be stupid. And seeing how Kurata was listed as Black in the cast list of the movie originally it would be safe to say that he will be Black.

I fear a Doppleganger Black...to me that's kinda stupid, why not just have him travel to Black's world and lose his RX abilities...

They could still have Kurata play both Kotaros. Not to mention that both Black & RX are in the movie.

"Training."
Kotaro becomes Black at night because theres no sun.

Kotaro becomes Black RX at day because of the Sun.

My theory.