Lurker
I watching season 7 of Naruto right now and all that is happening are the little missions that everyone is going on. What episode does the next main arc start after the rescue Sasuke mission and Naruto's big fight with Sasuke.

Raxbait: Hip
None. Shippuuden pick up the manga storyline. The rest of naruto is filler, except maybe the last 5 eps.

I believe the episode that you should look for that isn't completely filler is 210 or 220 (I think...been a while since I saw it). Though, the first part of the episode is filler, the last part of the episode is of Naruto going off to train with Jiraya and then Shippuden begins right after that.

Lurker
None. Shippuuden pick up the manga storyline. The rest of naruto is filler, except maybe the last 5 eps.

Are you serious?? So the next 50 eps are just fillers? Is it one big filler are, or several short one like it has been?? Is it any good?

Raxbait: Hip
Honestly, just do what acetwin said. Go straight to ep. 210, watch the rest, then move on to Shippuuden. It really is just all Filler, Big and small. 2 years of my life gone cause of it :(

Lurker
thats sucks. Thanks for the heads up. I hate wasting time on useless episodes.

The second half of 220 has important canon material in it. There are also some canon scenes around 137ish wish Sakura in the hospital talking to Naruto about being useless and then asking Tsunade to train her. Everything else from 136-220 is filler.

Lurker
The second half of 220 has important canon material in it. There are also some canon scenes around 137ish wish Sakura in the hospital talking to Naruto about being useless and then asking Tsunade to train her. Everything else from 136-220 is filler.

You mean the episode between 136-220?? So what ep do suggest I start on then?

Lurker
thats sucks. Thanks for the heads up. I hate wasting time on useless episodes.

There are some fillers in shippuuden as well, it's like up to 20+ episodes, but yah. The fillers in Naruto is what ruined the whole vibe of the show. It ain't the same since, to me anyways...

...and right now, Bleach is suffering the same faith...

You mean the episode between 136-220?? So what ep do suggest I start on then?

Ep. 136 is the first filler episode. Every episode until the last 10 minutes of episode 220 is filler. The only exceptions are those Sakura/Tsunade scenes I mentioned before. Everything else is garbage. Skip them all.