Status
Not open for further replies.
In Justice, We Trust!
Will continued to fight with Drake, at such closed quarters, his gun was virutally useless, Will got in close slamming the Dogga Hammer into him, Daisuke was knocked back. "Tch, damnit!" he shouted pulling back on the dragon fly wings "Cast off!" Daisuke shouted Cast off! Change! Dragonfly! his Zecter announced

Will charged for another attack, when the armor exploed off of Daisuke, and knocked Will back. The attack didn't hurt him, but it was enough to knock him off his feet, long ennough for Daisuke to assume his Rider form "Clock up!" Daisuke shouted suddenly dissappearing, he knocked into Will, Will stumbled to get up only to get knocked down again. Will looked behind him, he was knocked right in front of the anti clock up device.

"COme on! I thought you were better then that, you don't need to rely on a cheap trick to beat me, do you?!" Will said standing up "Come on, give me your best shot!" Will said only to be knocked away by Daisuke, Daisuke came out of clock up, with his Zecter announced Clock! Over! "Careful what you wish for" He said bringing his gun foreward, it began charging with energy Rider shooting! the Zecter announced. Will grinned nerneith his helmet, and dodged out of the way, the ball of energy slammed into the Anti Clock up device, destroying it "Got you!" Will shouted quickly bringing the Dogga Hammer towards his belt Dogga Bite! Kivat announced, the fist of the Dogga Hammer opened up sending a stream trowards Diauske, paralizying him

"Argh, I can't...can't move!" Daisuke said "That's the point!" Will said a gingantic fist appeared above the Dogga Hammer, and Will brought it down, it slammed into Daisuke, Will brought it foreward a second time, knocking Daisuke down onto the floor causing him to Dehenshin.

--
Above the roof, the electric field disappeared "W-What?! Damnit, what the hell is Drake doing?!" Rose shouted "Hyper Zecter!" Rose shouted, the Hyper Zecter flew towards her, Rose grabbed it and attached it to her belt

Like a passing wind...
"The field's going away!" He looked up as the electric field dissipated into nothingness. "Alright. Ro-" Yamamoto looked one as he saw Rose summon the Hyper Zecter and attach it to her belt. "No...RAH!!!" Out of frustration, he charged towards her and pushed her to the ground. "LET GO OF THAT ZECTER!!!"

PARTY HARD
Outside the ZECT Building, hordes of Worms appeared infront of the complex. Among them were two humans, Reiji Nogi and Mishima. Next to Mishima was Riku Kagami, tied up in chains. "M-Mishima..." he groaned, but Mishima lifted his foot and kicked the old man in the head, pushing him down. "Agh!"

"You sold us out, old man," Mishima chuckled, looking at the Worms, molted and unmolted, and grinned. "This is my world now. I won't let a thing happen to it. I will be that Rider, not...some reject. Reiji."

Reiji transformed into the Cassisworm once more, but a more deadlier form, and chuckled a bit. "Why don't we give our new recruitment a shot as well?"

Coming out of the crowd of worms was a young man holding the Sasword Yaiba. He glared up at the ZECT building with dead eyes.

"Let's go....Cassisworm...Scorpioworm...let this world be ours!!!"

In Justice, We Trust!
Kagami saw the horde of Worms and rushed out from the Armored Vehichal "Mishima! What the hell is the meaning of this?!" He shouted, he saw him transform into a worm "Seems like mutiny, to me" Luna said

His eyes widdened "Dad!" Kagami shouted "Damn you...Mishmia!" Kagami said summoning his Gatack Zeceter "Henshin!" He cried, slapping the Zecter onto his belt Henshin! Zecter announced

----
Will made his way outside, and saw the horde of Worms "This looks bad." Will said

"Will!" Suzuku cried, running to his side "Alright...so the last of the baddies show up, let's do it!" Will cried placing a feustle into his belt "Tatsuloto!" He cried Byun! Byun! The final battle of this world, I'm so excited!" He said, sticking out his wrist, he attatched himself to it "Henshin!" Tatsuloto cried, changing into Emperor Form

---
Rose and Yamato both struggled, she was knocked down by Yamato before she had the chance to activate her hyper Zecter, this caused her to drop the Zecter "Damn you! Let go!" She cried as the two struggled, eventually Rose managed to kick Yamato off of her.

Frantically, she began searching for the Hyper Zecter "Damnit! Where did it go?!" She shouted

Lurker
RK watched Yamamoto.
"I guess...that's all that matters. Becoming stronger..."
"Yes, that seems to be the case."
RK suddenly looked AROUND HURRIEDLY.
"W-what? Meishi!"
"Yes?"
RK continued looking.
"Where are you?"
"Well...your holding me..."
RK looked down at his sword.
"What?"
"Yes...seems I'm the sword now...an odd feeling."
RK felt tears stinging his eyes.
"You...you big idiot...making me worry..."
"Well...I had to make it grand."
RK looked back at Yamamoto fighting.
"I...I'm happy your back."
Rk turned to the other two riders who finally freed themselves.
"Time to clean up."
RK looked back and held up the Hyper Zector.
"Yamamoto...let's have some fun..."

Like a passing wind...
Yamamoto got up and saw Rose search for her Hyper Zecter. He looked over and saw RK with it in his hand. "Well, well, well..." Yamamoto ran to Rk and snatched it. "Thank you." He patted him on the back and attached the Hyper Zecter to his belt.

"Hyper Cast Off!" He pushed down on the Zecter's horns which responded by making a digitized sound. "HYPER CAST OFF." Yamamoto was engulfed in energy as his armor changed. "Wow..." "CHANGE...HYPER BEETLE." Rose felt anger surge through her body as Yamamoto changed into his Hyper Form. "You bastard!!!" He turned his head to Rose who was running to him. "What a poor choice of words..." Yamamoto tapped the Hyper Zecter with his palm. "Hyper Clock Up!" "HYPER CLOCK UP."

"NO!!!" Rose tried to lunge at Yamamoto but he had already disappeared. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Yamamoto scoffed as he punched Caucasus in the chest. "Get up dammit!" He picked her up and punched her face. Causing Rose to slide on the ground. "You've hurt a lot people the whole time I was here...You deserve what you're going to get next." "HYPER CLOCK OVER." Yamamoto reached his hand out to the sky. A flash of light came and a sword came out. He grabbed it with his hand. "The Perfect Zecter...Alright. Time to finish this."

The Perfect Zecter had four buttons. All colored. Red, Blue, Yellow, and Purple. "Come Zecters!" He put it up to the sky and let the Zabee, Drake, and Sasword Zecters dock into their respected places. Yamamoto pressed each button. "KABUTO POWER, ZABEE POWER, DRAKE POWER, SASWORD POWER...ALL ZECTER COMBINE." "I guess this is my end..." Rose looked on as the Perfect Zecter formed a red digitized blade. "MAXIMUM HYPER TYPHOON." "RAH!!!" Yamamoto swung the blade towards Rose. She felt a teardrop fall from her eye as the blade swept through her chest.

Rose gasped as soon as the blade went through. She stood there, gazing at the sky as she fell. While she fell, she de-henshined along the way and fell to the ground. Yamamoto panted as all the Zecters flew away from his Perfect Zecter. "That's it...isn't it?" Yamamoto looked at Rose's body and then at the sunset coming down on the horizon. "It's all over for you Rose." He walked over to her body and pointed the Perfect Zecter's blade to her throat.

In Justice, We Trust!
Despite Rose surviving the fall, there was a large gash on her chest, blood pooed out of it covering her cloths, some ran down her mouth. She opened her eyes her head slowly turnning towards Yamato. "...You might have beaten me" She said coughing up blood. "But know this...you won't beat my Master." Rose said and began laughing turning her head away from him, as she closed her eyes for the last time, her body falling limp.

Like a passing wind...
"Your master? Just who could that be?" He walked over slumped body and swung the Perfect Zecter at worm who lunged towards him. "Damn pieces of ****." It exploded as it crashed into a wall.

PARTY HARD
A set of feet walked to the lifeless body of Rose. The figure crouched down, and a chuckle came from the man's lips. "Hm...you lost..." he chuckled. The brown-haired male flicked his hair from his eyes and smiled. "Neh. I'm not gonna blame you. But I am here to pick you up." The ghostly figure offered his hand to the lifeless body to her. "Let's go to hell...together."

~

"Hm...Reiji! Tsurugi!" The Cassisworm hissed and charged towards the Riders, multiplying with copies of itself while Tsurugi, Kamen Rider Sasword, took on a silver scorpion-like form. It charged with the Cassisworm towards the Riders while Mishima stood behind, letting his fellow Worms follow suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.