Whomp, whomp!
Yeah, the twist in that movie would make M. Night Shyamalan crap his pants.

I'd recommend Fight Club, The Illusionist, Primal Fear, Kingdom of Heaven, and for the hell of it Death to Smoochy.

boogie woogie feng shui
Question: why is it that Fight Club is seemingly everybody's "favorite movie"? I mean, it's pretty good and all, but honestly I can't see it appealing to that broad an audience, and yet everybody from snobby old college professors to thirteen year old girls always have it on their favorites list.

Eye See You
I always avoided the movie due to a group of useless fucks at my high school who loved it.

Banned
I didn't see what was so great about it. Yeah it has some good acting, but the movie was pretty shallow.

I liked him in Fight Club, but nothing else I've seen particularly stood out, American History X was horrible and Incredible Hulk was just average.

Banned
I liked him in Fight Club, but nothing else I've seen particularly stood out, American History X was horrible and Incredible Hulk was just average.

You think American History X was horrible? Ok, Why was it horrible? I am really dying to know.

Question: why is it that Fight Club is seemingly everybody's "favorite movie"? I mean, it's pretty good and all, but honestly I can't see it appealing to that broad an audience, and yet everybody from snobby old college professors to thirteen year old girls always have it on their favorites list.

Its a real good movie and all but its not really one of my favorites. Out of all of David Fincher's work I prefer Zodiac. I'm guessing Brad Pitt and Edward Norton drew in a wider audience than anticipated for Fight Club, more so Brad Pitt especially for the teenage audience at the time.