Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
It's pretty long when you've only heard of maybe two of the people/bands you guys were talking about! :laugh:

That just means you don't listen to much VK. =P

It was pretty obvious earlier too when someone commented in here that they thought Maya from LM.C looked like a girl. :eyebrow: He's probably one of the least feminine VK guys, but if you're not used to the aesthetic you can't tell.

All the same regular American high school guys could take a look at the guys we see in toku and mainstream Japanese culture and also call them feminine and they do cuz they actually have clean faces and their hair done and junk. To us though they just look like regular guys though.

Raxbait: Hip
That just means you don't listen to much VK. =P

It was pretty obvious earlier too when someone commented in here that they thought Maya from LM.C looked like a girl. :eyebrow: He's probably one of the least feminine VK guys, but if you're not used to the aesthetic you can't tell.

All the same regular American high school guys could take a look at the guys we see in toku and mainstream Japanese culture and also call them feminine and they do cuz they actually have clean faces and their hair done and junk. To us though they just look like regular guys though.

Yea, that was me, and I was joking XD.
I just wanted to point out he looked girly to me.

Last edited:
I like infinity. XD Only song of theirs I've listened to, but then probably the only one I'd actually like too. Same thing with Hey! Say! JUMP's Oretachi no Seishun.

So I applied for this higher position at work (again) & this time hopefully I'll get it. <3 I think out of the applicants I'm the best one. lol

Watched Ataschinchi no Danshi 9 last night & it was neat. Only two episodes left.
Need to finish Keitai Sousakan 7...XD Need to download the rest of it. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.