MAN! HLJ sold out QUICK on that one. Ok SO. I'm officially placing a BOUNTY out on this thread.

I don't even own the Deca Belt. But I'm a HUGE Orga fan (Yes I even own the chess Piece) so I'm placing a bounty on the Card. Prolly not even out yet, but when it DOES come out the person who finds it gets to claim thier bounty!

GO FORTH!

PARTY HARD
Where do you guys find the Final Attack Ride cards? The yellow cards with the blue BG and the golden symbol.

Where do you guys find the Final Attack Ride cards? The yellow cards with the blue BG and the golden symbol.

Only in ganbaride right now. Allthough, there was rumors about a special edition set, with the 10 Final Attack Ride cards.

PARTY HARD
Ah fack it. XD Looks like I must travel to Japan...or not. XD However, I am curious about said rumor...Tell me more...

PARTY HARD
I just realized...it's up to 68cm. that's 26.8 inches, 10 inches lower than my waistline. DX I hope I can find a way around this...

PARTY HARD
Sigh...even if I slim down to a 30, it'd still be 6 inches smaller. XD Maybe I can find that Belt-Altering Instruction thread...though I don't want to alter the toy. XD

no, just let to belt go as far around you as possible then finish the connection with some elastic and Velcro.

most people don't get the actual belts to put on but to play with & display :p I don't think there are many people that can actually use the belts as belts LOL

PARTY HARD
True, true, and it's intended for little kids. But still...I had plans for this belt....such as going to school during a Dress-Down Day with the belt on like some idiot. XD

I guess I can use it for display and find some extensions for this belt...

Wait, what about adult-sized belts? How far along the waist do they go?