Status
Not open for further replies.
In Justice, We Trust!
(OCC: I thought we were doing these fights all at once or something? Oh well,I'll fix my post if that's the case)

Now, count up your crimes!
"D-death?!" Christian repeated.

"You gotta be kidding me! What kind of sick and twisted game is this?!" Alex growled. "You bastards! Let us out!" If the bars weren't made of energy, he would be pounding on them by now.

Like a passing wind...
"Easy" Suzuku said helping Shanti she then heard the phone rang and let out a shriek. Cautiously, she approched the strange object grabbing the phone part and lifted she looked at the phone, and turned it around not sure what it was suppose to be. "What's this?" Suzuku asked Shanti.

---
Rose watched the fights from high above the ring, in the "Skybox" sipping a glass of wine. With her was Liam "Is this why you called for me? So I could watch this?" He asked
Rose nodded "Yes, Kiva has powerful allies, it'll serve you well to watch how they use thier powers..." She said taking another sip.

"Hello? Is anyone there? Shanti?...Suzuku?" Yamamoto waited for someone to speak but didn't hear anything. "Hello? Someone is there...right?"

In Justice, We Trust!
Suzuku let out another shriek but calmed down placing the phone against her ear "Y-Yamato? I-I'm here." Suzuku said "What's going on? What happened to Will and the others?" She asked

Matrix of Leadership
Connor saw Nicholas, "You can't fight him Matrix! He is my friend! Tell him who you are1!!!!" "Hi, I am Matrix, Connor's Ima-AHH!!" Something shocked Matrix, "Fight or we will zap you to death!" Connor told Matrix not to fight, but Matrix had to, "You will DIE. Not again...." Matrix ran up to Nicholas and slahsed at him, "Today, you enter my hell!"

Matrix kicked Nicholas, "Matrix stop!!!!!"

Lurker
Nicholas blocked the slash with his visor but as he drew a card he was kicked in the gut and Nicholas flew a few inches back. Still holding onto the card, Nicholas puts it in.

SWORD VENT

A glowing reflection was shown on one of the ZECT Trooper's helmet's eyes and a lance flew out out of it.. Nicholas picked it up and began slashing at the Den-o Wannabe with both his Visor and his Lance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.