Banned
ugh... honestly, that series has been milked to death, theyre cashing in on its popularity, 3 movies was enough and they had to make a 4th? now a 2nd series off it? whats next? a den-o musical? :redface2:

You guys just don't get it do you? I mean you all say "it's been milked to DEATH" That obviously isn't the case. Since it still draws in a huge crowd, it isn't dead yet.

ugh... honestly, that series has been milked to death, theyre cashing in on its popularity, 3 movies was enough and they had to make a 4th? now a 2nd series off it? whats next? a den-o musical? :redface2:

Kids love it. Can't get enough.

See: Pokemon.

Some forget they are the intended audience.

2 people to transform and both sides have a different color red and green! that’s defiantly aizenborg :laugh:
-His enemies are much closer to the sentai variety- a group of villains that stay a constant from the beginning of the series
i really don’t like to see this happen again in kamen rider series.

Some forget about Black RX's villains or even if they never watched that, Saban's Masked Rider.

A sentai group of villains isn't a new idea. Hopefully no more evil organizations(for now)

Actually, I WANT more Evil Organizations. Species monsters are well. . . Played out, and just seem to be getting less intelligent/interesting as the years keep going by. They pretty much peaked at Orphenoch/Undeads and it's been going downhill ever since. Plus the added vague goal the species tend to have and the constant shades of grey that is shoveled out, it's very tiring.

Would like to change his avatar
You guys just don't get it do you? I mean you all say "it's been milked to DEATH" That obviously isn't the case. Since it still draws in a huge crowd, it isn't dead yet.

Well, Jason Voorhees still draws in huge crowds, and he's been milked to death. That doesn't make it right.

I mean, I think Momotaros is cool, yet I still think they should give him a rest. Soon even his staunchest supporters will tire of him. It's called leavin' on a high-note!

If you take into account the animated shorts with the Imagin, the promotional stuff with them, it gets to be a staggering amount of appearances. I'm almost afraid Toei's going to cling to the Imagin and force them into the new Doraemon or something. Could they wind up outlasting Kamen Rider itself? And what then? Toei's advertising a live stage show of the Imagin meeting the Shinkenger, will Toei then force them into sentai? Will they get their own show? Maybe Toei could George Lucas them into all past Kamen Rider shows! Maybe Toei will relaunch the Uchuu Keiji with them! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

jamesstewartvertigo.jpg

All Decade's Fault
You mean five year olds dont like deep, well written plots with romance and suspence?!
- Oh, they do. It's the screaming 12- to 29-year olds who keep demanding "W007 more cool bloody fights that aren't funny and really dark so they can look kewl" that don't like romance and suspense.

Jesus Holy Christ in heaven, get over it. You like it or you hate it, fine, no issues. It's when fans start making halfassed comments while trying to sound legitimate (like the guy that said 99.99999% of Anime is rehashed) that really make tokusatsu fans seem more inherently immature than other fandoms.

And to be fair, Den-O is heavily milked, yeah. But you REALLY want to see Milked to Death, look at Dragonball.