Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
((Contuining Song: Super Nova))

Ryugo looked at his brace as he was shaking. Nicholas was slashing the DarkRoaches with his raiper, as he pulled a card and placed it in.

TRICK VENT

Two copies of Nicholas came from Nicholas and the three contuined their fight. Though this is a little too much as the Roaches kept flying in. One Nicholas, who was blocking a Roach's attack, looked towards Ryugo. "HEY! DON'T STAND THERE! DO SOMETHING!" Nicholas yelled Ryugo. "Fight. fight. fight." The sound of someone demanding Ryugo to fight started to sound in his head. It reminded him of a dream he had the day he got the letter, a dream about a man in armor, with bars on his face. He knew who the voice was. It was the one from his dream. "Not you again! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD!" Ryugo shouted, pulling his hair out. He let out a large scream.

Like a passing wind...
After they continue running over the Dark Roaches, there are more of them than before. A LOT more. It's big enough to be an army. "****. Destroying them isn't doing any good." Alex growled.

"There really is no end to these guys." Kabuto complained under his helmet. He continued to maul some more down but they just continued to show up. "AH!!!" Kabuto got out his Kunai Gun and shot as he drove by the Dark Roaches. "This isn't gonna do much but at least it does something."

Last edited:
Lurker
Andrew yawned as he woke up in the hju building, and he then looked around, and thought," Jeez where is everyone?" Getting up and walking towards the door Andrew then saw two suitcases along with a large container, and he thought," Jeez what is all of this." His belt was gone from what he normally used, and he then read the note on the container and it said," Hello hopper this is Takumi. I wanted to thank you for rescuing Mihara. With a new belt invented I was asked to take it over. With that I was needing to find someone to pass Faiz over to. You seemed to have had easy trouble finding what no one else could and with that I was thankful, because we were able to take care of the arc orphenoch before he was revived. Everyone is fine, and Mihara insisted you keep Faiz. I have left you everything and even the keys to Auto Vajin my robotic motorcycle. When I arrived to briefly give you your new equipment a portal took your friends away. I'm not sure if it was to my world or one of the other worlds, but I want you to believe they are safe now. I know you have the ability to wield this belt, and all the equipment in front of you. Just make sure you make the others jealous. I hope your quest is completed and in the future I might be able to help. Takumi."

Andrew smiled as he opened up all the suitcases and the container, and he then put on the Faiz driver, and then placed the pointer, and the shot on the waist. After that Andrew put on the Accel watch, and then he took the keys to Auto vajin. With the Faiz phone in his right hand along with the keys Andrew then took the Faiz blaster, and carried it out with him just in case. Exiting the building carrying his new equipment Andrew saw the battling going on with the hordes of cockroach imagins, and Andrew then said," Takumi you will see I can wield this belt with the greatest power."

Andrew then opened his Faiz phone, and he then pressed the number five three times and he then heard the phone say," Standing By." Andrew then sighed and said," Henshin." Raising the phone into the air and then inserting it into the driver and sliding it down Andrew then smiled when it said," Complete." The phone blood then spread and covered his body he then changed into Kamen rider Faiz. Andrew took a deep breath and he then ran towards Auto Vajin, and he drew his mission memory from the phone, and then placed it into the right handlebar of Auto Vajin, and it said," Ready." Kusaka then withdrew the Faiz Edge, and Andrew then said," We really to exterminate them swiftly." With that Andrew then drew the mission memory from his Accel watch and then he placed it into his Faiz phone. The metal lungs on his chest then opened up and moved to his shoulders. Andrew then began to turn black and white and his eye pieces turned red from yellow.

Andrew then sighed as he opened his phone, and he then pressed onto his watch, and one after another it said," Exceed Charge. Start Up." Moving at the speed of sound Andrew then began running through the crowd of imagin slicing through them and taking down as many as he could. After fifteen seconds he stood next to his Blaster, and he then turned as he changed back to normal and Andrew just laughed as twenty of the cockroaches were cut down to size. Taking the mission memory out of the faiz edge Andrew then tossed the handle of the faiz edge over near Auto Vajin. With everyone not even knowing Andrew the kickhopper had become faiz all he needed to do was help them out, and the best way he could do that was with blaster. Andrew then removed his Faiz phone and inserted it into the Faiz blaster. Andrew then pressed five three times on the faiz blaster and it said," Awakening. Standing by." Andrew then stood still as his armor then changed into his blaster form. Andrew then put the faiz blaster on his back.

Staring out at the battle he laughed as he ran into the fight and he threw a punch at the chest of one of the roaches, and he watched it fly forwards knocking many over. One roach hit him in the back with its sword, and Andrew didn't even feel it all he did was turned performed a jumping spin kick to the right side of the roach's faiz causing it to fall over to the ground. Andrew had returned and with everyone believing he was Takumi and no one else he was going to surprise him after the battle.

( OOC: Everyone believe faiz is takumi please.)

Lurker
"RAAAAAAAH!" Ryugo screamed as loud as he could, trying to get the voice out of his head, eventually the screams muted the voice and he sat down, defeated. The clones of Nicholas fused back into one Nicholas again and Nicholas looked back as he asked Ryugo, while holding the Roaches off, "The **** is your problem?" Ryugo decided it was time for Nicholas to know. "The reason why I met you, why I became Todoroki... Was because I was a pawn, in a monster's plan. To reset the Battle Fight or something." Ryugo said. "WHAT!" Nicholas said shocked, however, he was so stunned at this that a roach grabbed him and dragged him to the crowd so they can beat down Nicholas. Ryugo could not see Nicholas. Nicholas soon dehenshined into his normal self, trying to break through the relentess Roaches. He gave a huge scream, asking for Ryugo's help.

Deliquent Duo
After fighting for a while, Kirameki, Nishiki, and Habataki ended up getting destroyed by the ever increasing Dark Roaches. "There is no end to these creatures!" Wesker says still shooting, evading, and kicking. Getting another card, puts it in "Attack Ride:Blast!".

Drawing two cards after the attack ride, to keep up the attack. Inserts the first one, dodging the Dark Roaches. "Kamen Ride!", then out "Alternative!". The other card in, still evading the swamping mass of Dark Roaches. "Kamen Ride!". then out, after kicking a Dark Roach down. "Alternative Zero!". Spending a lot of time dodging until he can summon it. Shooting it, Alternative and Alternative Zero appeared and slash around at the Dark Roaches. Getting the next card, puts it in, activates it. "Attack Ride: Crossattack!" Both of them executed their finishers on the bikes, spinning around and making a temporary opening.

Then calls them back. Drawing a card, and puts it in "Attack Ride: Invisible!" and disappears. Searching for the other riders.

PARTY HARD
As Blade and Decade headed up the stairs, Blade fell silent, thinking of Mutsuki and Tachibana. "I hope they're okay..." he said, trying to break the silence. Decade just gave him a look as they burst through the doors. It was the president's office. "Looks like the Roaches haven't reached here yet," Blade stated as he opened the door. He and Decade were shocked to see that there was a body on the floor. It was Karasuma, President of BOARD. "Karasuma-sensei!" Blade exclaimed and ran to his president.

"Shinobu!" Decade called out to him and took out his Ride Booker into gun form, pointing it at him. He fired, bullets hitting a Roach that had made it up into the President's office. "Stupid..." he muttered and ran after Blade.

"Karasuma-sensei! Karasuma-sensei!!" Karasuma wasn't responding. There was a hole in his chest, a blade-shaped hole.

"Oy...lover boy," Decade grunted and motioned to the desk, the back of a chair facing them. "We're not alone." Slowly, the chair began to turn towards them.

Pokemon master!
The chair spun around, and it revealed to be Nami.

"Lance and L'arc have failed huh? Can't leave it to the 'nobodies' these days. Well then gentlemen, let's get to the good part shall we?"

Then she slid the Keroberos card into the Glaive buckle, put it at her waist as a beltformed... she pulls the buckle as she announces... "henshin!" *OPEN UP!*

There stood Glaive ready to go, whirling her Glaive rouser around in the air.

"Let's start shall we?"

(scene change Hiro)

Hiro races up the stairs of the B.O.A.R.D building fighting off armies of roaches. He feels a stinging sensation in his head as he gets closer, he feels that there's someone there.

"I can't shake this feeling that there's someone up there that I should protect... just hold on a little longer!" he thought to himself, racing towards his destination.

(OOC: I'm at work, using the computer, don't expect me to be updating or else I'll get fired. haha)

Last edited:
PARTY HARD
|+|Ara, this is Blade's and Decade's fight! =3 So...Hiro can watch!|+|

Blade felt a great amount of rage, mostly in disbelief that Karasuma was dead. Taking his Blayrouser, he held it up in the air, pointing at Glaive, as he ran at her. "Take this!!" he roared and slashed down at her, but he missed. He was blind with rage. "You...you killed my sensei and...kidnapped Shanti-chan!" He slashed at Glaive once more.

Decade noticed this change and sighed. "****...I didn't think he'd be affected this much. Well, guess I gotta help him." He opened his Ride Booker and took out a card. "Hey, hey, I can't let you have all the fun, can I, lover boy?" ATTACK RIDE! BLAST! Pointing at Glaive while Blade was in the way, Decade open fired with rapid blasts.

|+|Oh wow, the "crimson" color BBC was accepted...should Decade's techniques be crimson colored or pink colored?|+|

Matrix of Leadership
Connor saw from afar in the spirit world, "Takumi?! How did he???" Then, someone leaned over Connor, "What about me?" "Takumi!!!! What are you doing here?!?!" "Andrew needed the Faiz gear. His friends returned to their world. What good use is one Hopper? We were working on a new system, Alpha Gear. But, I knew it wouldn't work. So, I felt something tell me to go. So, I became a Life energy like you guys and gave Andrew my belt." "So, you remember the Rider War now." "Oh yeah. Remember everything. You think Andrew will be okay?" "Yeah, he will do fine....."

Pokemon master!
Glaive manages to avoid all incoming attacks from Blade. She stands within meters from them, glancing at them...

"I see you boys are a little serious? Well then, let's turn up the tempo!" Nami says.

She manages to dodge a few hits from the blasts of Decade, while using her sword to parry the other shots.

"If that's all you got... then allow me to retort." she then slides a card through her Glaive rouser... *MIGHTY* as she runs though them slashing away. She then mocks Decade's signature move of wiping the blade. She then turns her attention towards Blade as she went on the assault, slashing at him... then she points over toward Karasuma and has Blade look that way...

"You'll end up like your old buddy over there... all nice and dead... and stuff like that... wouldn't that be fun?" she laughed.

She put another card through the rouser... *MIGHTY* "Now hold still cause this is gonna hurt!" as makes her attack towards Blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.