Kamen Rider Decade: A journey of warped dimensions (RPG Thread)

Deliquent Duo
After walking around Ryuki's world, to see a building that has ORE Journal. Continuing on, he sees riders fighting in the mirror world, a red and a black one. Kamen Rider Ryuki and Knight. While walking, he feels like he is being watched, then Wesker says in his thought "I feel like a rat. Being watched here", nervously. Looking around, but doesn't notice, how he is getting watched.

Matrix of Leadership
Ryan was awoken by a stop. He hit the head on the wall. "OUCH!" He walked out of the GaohLiner. "Weird. Looks like a different world. Which means NEW enemies. Hehe." Ryan walked around and saw Wesker. "Man learn how to stop that damn thing. I got a bumb now the size of a baseball." Ryan heard Wesker talk about Finding about these worlds. "Yeah, well, back where I came from, I found answers by fighting. So you have fun here, and I am going to--" All of a sudden a loud scream came not to far away, "Looks like thats my cue"

Ryan ran over to the scream to see a monster grabbing a woman and pulling her into the mirror, "What the hell?!" Ryan ran over and dived at the woman and saved her. He looked at the mirror, "What the **** is this?" Ryan grabbed his gun and put a card into it, "KAMEN RIDE:" He raised the gun into the mirror, "Henshin! DIEND" Blue green and red lights came merging into Ryan as he jumped into the mirror where the cards became his visor, "Hmm. That went better than I thought.." He looked around, it was empty. "Mirror World? Ryuki's World? How do I know that?!" A monster came jumping on top of Ryan, "Off you go!" He threw the monster off while shooting at him, "Just go die." The monster started running away, "Oh thats not happening. FINAL ATTACK RIDE: D-D-D-Diend" He raised his gun at the monster and shot an huge blast destroying the monster instantly.

Ryan smirked, "Too easy." He went out of the Mirror World, "How did I know how to do that to? Did-Was I here before?" Ryan became confused. He sat on a bench and decided to take another nap, "This gets boring. Only fun when I am fighting."

Deliquent Duo
The Gaoh-Liner shuts main cart's door, the proceeds away as it moved into a rainbow hole as the ancient torch pillar tracks formed in front as it cross the sun and disappear. Until it is time to call it back.

Still walking around, he then gets taken into Den-O's world. Several feet away, he sees Den-O sword form. "Ore...Sanjou." with the signature pose, and starts hacking away at a imagin. After several slashes, knocking it down. Taking out the pass, swipes it across the Den-O belt. "Hissatsu Waza!" "Part 1!!" as the Den gasher separates out and slashes at the imagin, exploding it.

Getting swipe once more, from Den-O's world into Kabuto's world.

Last edited:
Matrix of Leadership
Ryan started walking around, trying to find Wesker, "He probably left me here. Who cares anyways." Ryan continued walk around, "Damn, that bench was uncomfortable." He continued to walk trying to stretch out his back. Suddenly a gray wall came from behind Ryan, "Where will this take me." He was swept to another world, "Where am I now?" He looked around him, "This is boring. He kept walking around, until he saw something fly over his head." "What the hell?!" He saw a blue figure, "G3-X? Agito World? How did I know that?"

He hid behind a building, "Unknown in target. Eliminating." He saw G3 attacking the Unknown, but the Unknown was too strong. It completely fried it. "Come back Shouchi!" "Roger." He limped back to his bike and rode off. "Pathetic. Yo!" The Unknown turned around. A glow of light came over its head and pulled out a sword, "Well well, I have a little toy too. Lets play." He started shooting at the Unknown, but it blocked every bullet, "****. KAMEN RIDE: Henshin DIEND"

Ryan became Diend and kicked the sword out of the Unknowns hands, "Now what you going to do without you sword?" Another Unknown jumped ontop of Ryan, "Perfect, one kitty was bad enough. Two is just a pain." The two Tiger Unknowns came at RYan. "Give me a break KAMEN RIDE: GILLS" Ryan put in another Card, "KAMEN RIDE: ANOTHER AGITO" Ryan shot them out of the gun. "Hmm, these guys look familiar? This should be easy, get them."

Gills and Another Agito started attacking the Unknowns, "That takes care of them" Ryan ran and try to find G3, "Shouchi-kun. Agito? How is he Agito, and G3? Why do I keep knowing this?!" A big blast came from behind Ryan. He took the Diend card out of the gun. "Thanks boys." He started walking away, when Gills came jumping infront of him. "Thats weird, I just dehenshined, you shouldn't , "AHH!!!!!" "****, your not my card. Your the real Gills." Gills started attacking Ryan, "Great another fight, KAMEN RIDE: DIEND: Ryan became Diend once again. And started shooting at Gills, "I don't know if you or the Unknowns are the monsters."

Deliquent Duo
Ryō Ashihara as Gills attacked Ryan maliciously. Then G3 came back, to stop Gills. But Shouichi started shooting both of them. As he lost control and became Gills then Exceed Gills breaking out of the G3 armor, and jumps above Ryan, about to plant a deadly leg blade in his right shoulder.

Wesker now in Kabuto's world, now sees Zect troopers attacking a swarm of Aracneworms. Tendou Souji walked into the scene, the kabuto zecter attacking of the Aracneworms then retuning to to Tendou. "Henshin!!" Tendou said sliding it Henshin as the zecter materialize the armor. Hacking away with the Kunai gun, in ax mode killing three, then tossing it and shooting at the other 12 remaining. One of the Aracneworms molted to become Aracneworm Rubor and clocked up. Bashing Kabuto in his masked form in midair. Getting up, he pulled the horn lever up partially, and said "Cast Off!". The out armor raising up, the chest, the helmet, and the back. Then pulling it completely so it goes the other side, it went "Cast Off!!" the armor blasted around. Tapping the clock up device on the right side of the belt and said "Clock Up!!" and the belt did the same. Killing the 11 remaining worms in several clean slashes, in the air. And fights using the Kunai gun in Kunai mode and he fights the worm. Dodging the attacks easily, deflecting the web shots and jumps into the air and performs Avalanche Slash, stabbing into the worm, as it exploded and said "Clock Over!!" Seeing that, a gray wall comes from behind and sweeps him away into another kamen rider world.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
"Owner, with all due respect. If you are done, we'd like to go an explore this new world" Jin said Owner looked up at Jin and smiled

"Yes, where are my manners, please excuse yourseves." Jin said, the other IMagine moved to follow "You guys'll stick out like a sore thumb out there. And I don't want you posessing my body either, stay here till we get back" Jin said

I will make sure they stay put. Okami said nodding

Jin rolled his eyes "Come on, let's go." He said heading out of his Neo Liner

Deliquent Duo
"Where am now?!" Wesker says pondering and sees a ophench killing people.

"I won't let you hurt them." Takumi Inui said defiantly, putting on the Faiz belt, then taking out the Faiz phone. Pressing 5-5-5 and enter, it goes Standing By. And says "Henshin!!" raising the faiz phone up, then putting it in the holder. The Faiz belt says Complete, with the faiz memory lighting up, with red lines glowing that form around sides of the chest, arms, and legs. The faiz suit glows a bright red then dims down to show the completed suit, flicking his right wrist and charges the ophench.

Last edited:
Now, count up your crimes!
After getting his intercom tuned, he finds himself in Kiva's World. He sees a Fangire preparing to attack a woman. He pulls out his Faiz Driver about to transform and help until a bat-like creature attacks the Fangire and a young man near his age arrived on the scene.

"Kivat!" The young man called, holding up his hand.

"Alright, Wataru! Let's Kivatte go!" The bat that appears to be named Kivat replied before biting on Wataru's hand.

Fangire markings appear on his face and he grabs Kivat, "Henshin!" He puts Kivat on his belt, transforming into Kiva. "Hyah!" He takes a pose before attacking the Fangire.

"Huh..." Kyosuke watching, intrigued.

Amy headed back to her train, stopping only at the sight of strange young man.

"Who are you?!" She barked at him

Aeron opened his eyes, frowning as he was woken up. Holding his ticket out to her he said simply "A traveller"

Amy scowled shoving the card away. "Fine fine. Whatever. We're out of here so hang on!"

Aeron nodded "Alright I will"

Amy moved to the cockpit and soon the D.e.n.-Liner was on it's way. Riku walked over and said "Hi, I'm Riku, Kamen Rider Chalice."

Aeron nodded "Nice to meet you, I'm Aeron." "You'll know my Rider form soon enough" He thought "All of you."

In Justice, We Trust!
Jin caught a glimpse of Aeron, there was something about him he didn't like...but he shook off this feeling and continued onward.

"Strange" Jin said looking around "I don't see Wesker anywhere." He thought. He passed by a garbage can with a news paper thrown in, he picked it up, and skimmed through the pages it was all about Ryuki, and the Rider fights. "Mirror World? Judge System? So we really are in someone else's world huh?" He thought. He heard someone scream close by, Jin threw the paper down and ran as a fast as he could he saw a strange creature throwing a woman into the mirror.

"The hell was that?!" Jin shouted

Little did he know that another creature was stalking around the corner and he too was pulled inside.

Jin fought with the creature, until eventually he managed to kick it off of him "You don't know who you're messing with, do you?!" Jin shouted strapping the belt around his waist, the Den-O Pass in his hand "Henshin!" He cried swipping the pass Strike...Form! The belt announced, and Jin changed into Strike Form.

"Oku! Come!" jin shouted, and waited...no Den-Liner. "Damnit, guess the train of Time can't travel everywhere." He said reaching onto the Den-Gasher attatched to his belt, he charged foreward forming the Den-Gasher Sword Mode.