Status
Not open for further replies.
In Justice, We Trust!
Will engaged several of the Dark Roaches, a wide slash over a large group, turning around he switched the Zero Gasher to Cross Bow mode, and fired striking a Dark Roach that tried to jump him from behind, turning around he fired at a Dark Roach again, then switched back to Sword mode to slash away at the various Dark Roaches.

Several sparks flew up in front of Will, the Gaoh Liner passed them, revealing Liam Will gasped "You...look like me" Will said

Liam grinned "Sagarc!" Liam cried, Sagarc flew around Liam speaking in some kind of strange, uninteligable language and attatched himself to Liam's waist. Jacorder in hand, he placed it on his belt "Henshin!" Liam cried, to which sagarc responded Henshin!

"So you are the one going around, trying to turn everyone against me?" Will said

Liam chuckled "You got it, my wayward Prince." He said readying himself in a fighting stance. "I'm not intrested in fighting you in that form. Call on your companion." Liam said

Will looked at him readying himself in a fighting stance. "I don't need them to defeat the likes of you!!!" Will shouted and charged towards Liam, clashing swords as they did.

Now, count up your crimes!
Back in the GaohLiner, Hannibal notices Liam missing. "Arc Kivat, where's Saga?"

Arc Kivat flaps about, "I believe he went off on his own to fight Kiva. Doron doron."

Hannibal hits Arc Kivat, knocking it into the wall. "That idiot! Rey!"

Kamen Rider Rey appears. "Yes, Lord Arc?"

"Retrieve Saga. That fool is gonna get himself killed."

"Very well then." Rey replied and leaves.

((OOC: I hope this doesn't interfere with any plans, DK. Plus I want to use Rey whose identity will FOREVER remain unknown. UNKNOWN. Cause he's just a minor enemy. XD))

Before RK/Decades arrival:

Joker had arrived on the roof only to dodge three attacks aimed at her. "So your finally here" Lance hissed swinging his rouser at her head. Joker caught he and flung him away.

"Mighty!" was announced as Joker was struck from behind by two attacks. The power left her semi-consious and she was quickly dragged to a machine and hooked up. "Time to throw the switch!" Lance cackled starting the machine up as Gaoh-Liner hovered above them.

"RRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Joker roared in pain as her power was drained into the train. She shifted between her human and joker forms in agony.

In Justice, We Trust!
(That's fine, just let Liam kick Will's ass before you go drag him back)

The two clashed blades, Will slashed at him, but Liam easily evaded, Liam then returned with a few strikes of his own, managing to to hit Will twice. "Damnit!" Will shouted switching his Zero Gasher to bow mode, and fire.

Liam deflected the shots with his Jacorder, like a whip. Then, a robe of engery wrapped around the Zero Gasher, and Liam snatched it away from his hand, he fired several shots on him and chuckled

"This is the strength of the person who inherited Kiva? Pathetic." Liam said turning the weapon over, he tossed it towards Will "Pick it up!" He shouted.

Not knowing if this was a trick or not, Will dove foreward, grabbing the Zero Gasher and fired again, only to have his shots deflected once more. Damn, looks like Hannibal noticed I'm gone. I'd better finish this quick Liam thought, grabbing a white Fuestle. Wake up! Came Sagarc.

Above Will, Sagarc's King Symbol appeared Will send a ribbon of energy towards him, and it wrapped around Will, he struggled.

Liam leapt into the symbol, and gently came down behind him, lifting Will up the ground and tapped on the Jacorder, the string of energy dissappeared and sparks flew across Will's Armor, causing him to fall onto the ground De Henshining "That was a pathetic display of your abilities." Liam said and approched Liam

"Why don't you finish me off?" Will said. LIam chuckled "Because, Prince I want to beat you using your own powers." He said stepping on his chest before backing off.

Will laied there, panting, "Tch, damnit" He said taking out the card, the card vanished in his hand and the Zero Liner came to retreive him. Holding onto his wrist, he limped towards the train.

Lurker
No sooner had RK thought he had the upper hand, he was quickly thrown off the side of the building. He fell, but managed to thrust an arm into the side of a wall, and slowed hsi fall until his body hit the ground. For a second he didn't ove, but slowly he regained his senses. Meishi floated above him.
"Hurry up! SHanti is in danger!"

OOC: Happy, Kaji?

Now, count up your crimes!
Rey appears to Liam, "Lord Arc has sent me to retrieve you." He turns to see the defeated Will limping toward the Zero-Liner. "Looks like you didn't have much of a problem. Now come. Lord Arc is waiting." Rey walks off.

In Justice, We Trust!
Liam grinned and returned to the gaoh Liner crossing his arms his grin turned into a frown I defeated the Prince...but why don't I feel anything? I should be happy but...I feel empty He thought stairing out the window.

PARTY HARD
|+|Yes...but now I have to leave in 20 minutes to catch my bus! DX|+|

Shinobu looked up at the ball, then looked down at Decade. "I figured," he said and helped Decade up as he was met by Mutsuki and Tachibana. "Tachibana-kun, what is the Undead Searching saying?"

"A powerful Undead is at BOARD...it might be Joker," replied Tachibana.

Joker...the ball of light was right. Shanti was in danger. Shinobu let out a sigh and smiled. "Well then, we don't have time to waste, right? After all, Joker's our responsibility." He took the Blay Buckle and walked toward his Blue Spader. Tachibana and Mutsuki nodded, heading to their Red Rhombus and Green Clover. "RK...I think I have the answer I've been looking for."

Lurker
RK slammed another card into his Driver.
"ATTACK RIDE...ADVENT!"
RK looked over at Shinobu.
"If your unsure, then you don't have them. Either you know or you don't."
RK then started to talk like Yoda.
"Do or do not, there is no try, young padawan."
A large dragon appeared and RK jumped on, motioning toward the three other riders.
"Wouldn't this way be faster?"

"Training."
Kadoya saw the Paradoxa Undead get selaed and then Shanti turn into Joker.
Kadoya sighed as countless Dark Roaches appeared, "Kadoya, let me do this" Kawataro posssesed Kadoya and turned into Dragon form, with the Rod in hand K-Kadoya pointed at the Dark Roaches "The fight has just started, don't fall behind" K-Kadoya rushed at the Dark Roaches and then Suzetaro and Tanukitaro appeared in their physical forms and ran with K-Kadoya at the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.