Status
Not open for further replies.
In Justice, We Trust!
Jinn was out patroling for Undead "The HJU Riders took care of most of the Undead" He thought "Not much to do any more." He said

Several sparks exploded near the car, and the car skidded to a hault. "What in the?!" Up ahead, he saw Rose wearing her ZECT uniform. She removed her ZECT Trooper helmet

"You are...IXA correct?" Rose said Jinn's eyes widdened "You!" Rose grinned "that's right, it's me." She said "You recognize me, don't you?" she asked "ZECT's Ace Card? But what are you doing in this world?!" He asked, stepping out of the car.

"Purely business, I assure you. I did not come here to fight, so you can put your toy down" She said pointing to the IXA Knuckle in his hand.

"What do you want from me?" He asked

"I want many things, namely those HJU Riders out of the way...I have a proposition for you, I know of Shiromi, and how she was destroyed." Rose said "And before you ask how I knew of it...well I make it my buisness to know." She said grinning "That's why I have an offer for you." She said "I'm listening" Jinn said crossing his arms

"What if I told you that I can help you get Shiromi back? What if I told you that the one turned into a Fangire was a clone, created by Duke?" Rose said. Jinn blinked "You mean to tell me that"

Rose nodded "Shiromi is alive, alive and well. Where she no body knows. But my Master can help find her for you." Rose said. "What do you want from me?" He asked "Simple, when the time is right I'll return and send you back to your appropriate world. Until then, I want you to keep a close eye on those Riders, we need to know what they are up to and what their purpose is for traveling the dimmensions. Do this, and we find your sister for you. And cure her of her illness." Rose said

The Caucaus Zecter appeared, attatching itself to Rose's wrist "Henshin!" She cried Change...Beetle! The Zecter announced. "I'll be watching your every move from here on out, so you better not dissapoint me" She said, before dissappearing.

Jinn's eyes widdened "Clock up..." He muttered.

Pokemon master!
Tennouji is working around the clock, solving the Keroberos card. He and his team have copied the card into three separate versions, all in different colours. They are suddenly visited by Nami.

"How are things coming along?" she asked. "You..." he replies, "everything is coming according to plan! Your master's new powers are complete. Here's one of the finished products."

Tennouji hands a yellow henshin buckle to Nami. "This one belongs to you!" he insists. "Here are the cards and other buckles are also complete, take these to your master."

Nami has an evil grin on her face as she slides the Keroberos card in the buckle... "henshin..." *OPEN UP* She giggles as she says, "Amazing."

"Yes, amazing isn't it? With this, you'll match the riders strength with ease!" Tennouji says. As Nami was about to walk out, Tennouji then says, "So... your master will grant me my wish?"

"Oh about that..." she replies as she takes the Glaive blade and slashes Tennouji violently, "(sigh) here's your immortality... during your afterlife!"

As she walks out of the building, the scientist are scrambling around screaming as the Ga-Oh liner appears to take Nami.

"Here are your requested powers, my lord" she reports as she hands the L'arc and Lance buckles and cards to the Dark Lord.

Like a passing wind...
Yamamoto had gotten up but saw servants guarding the exit. "Will. He must've ordered those blokes to guard the exit. Now how am I going to get out of here?" He went up to one of the servants. "Let me pass. I'm no undead. I'm Kabuto. See?*points at Kabuto Zecter*"

PARTY HARD
+|Tennouji...wasn't supposed to die...he was supposed to fuse with the Keroberos Undead, unfuse, gets sealed, THEN killed...all after Titan of course.

Maybe I should specify the plans more thoroughly...|+|

Tennouji is working around the clock, solving the Keroberos card. He and his team have copied the card into three separate versions, all in different colours. They are suddenly visited by Nami.

"How are things coming along?" she asked. "You..." he replies, "everything is coming according to plan! Your master's new powers are complete. Here's one of the finished products."

Tennouji hands a yellow henshin buckle to Nami. "This one belongs to you!" he insists. "Here are the cards and other buckles are also complete, take these to your master."

Nami has an evil grin on her face as she slides the Keroberos card in the buckle... "henshin..." *OPEN UP* She giggles as she says, "Amazing."

"Yes, amazing isn't it? With this, you'll match the riders strength with ease!" Tennouji says. As Nami was about to walk out, Tennouji then says, "So... your master will grant me my wish?"

"Oh about that..." she replies as she takes the Glaive blade and slashes Tennouji violently, "(sigh) here's your immortality... during your afterlife!"

One of the scientists stared in horror as the woman slashed Tennouji. "Master Tennouji!" He ran over and managed to do some basic first aid before rushing the man to the hospital.

"Will he be alright?" The man asked worried "Yes, he'll recover. The wound wasn't as deep as it seemed."

Later:

Tennouji is resting in his bed when the scientist who saved him enters with a box. "It's... not fully completed yet" He whispered

Tennouji growled as he opened the box revealing the original Keroberos card. "I will have my wish! I'll take it with my own hands" He snarled grinning wickedly at the card. "This battle fight is mine! No rider can stop me!"

--------------------------
(OOC: 'Fixed' so Tennouji lives now and foreshadows the fusion with Keroberos. This ok?)

"See, I found out that the Battle Fight was a fake, rigged with these... Riders... Me sealing Ophelia was the only thing I could relate to the previous Battle Fight. Now we just fight men in suits of armor, waiting for them to seal us so they can use their powers to seal other undead. Seems unfair to me." Kanai said. "So I cooked up a plan. I heard that music makes people do crazy things, so I had to pick a great musicain for the plan. This is where you come in. See, a few months ago, I heard of a group of people, traveling to world after world. I figured they pop into my world soon and I decided to use that to my advantage. Hearing stories of people who fight with musical weapons instead of normal weapons, I decided to use music as my weapon too. There were also these dimesional rifts, sending people to other worlds. So I wrote the letter to you, hoping the rifts would send them to you. They did. Sadly, they sent you to the wrong world. But they did bring you to the group so that was good. A few more months later and BAM! your here, and now our plan can begin." Kanai said. "See that radio station over there?" Kanai said pointing to the window showing the the station. "We upgrade your guitar so that it can send hypnotizing waves instead of the Organ expanding ones, you play that guitar, hypnotizing the people to turn against the riders, but more importnatly, Leangle. Once we have the Leangle system, We will use the Remote Tapir card to unseal ALL the undead. Thus reseting the Battle Fight once more. With the people turning against the riders, we can have the fight with no more rigging." Kanai said. "Any questions?" Kanai asked. Ryugo was shocked. Shocked that he was just a pawn in another's game. He stood up and spoke. "HOW WILL THIS SAVE THE WORLD!?!" Ryugo shouted, remebering the part in the letter that he can use his musical powers to save the world. "It will save the world. The Undead's world. By reseting the Battle Fight and with no Kamen Riders to stand in our way, The Undead can fight with no fear of the Riders." Kanai said. Ryugo sat down, defeated. His jaw dropped. He began shaking. "The Reason I became a rider, and made friends with Nicholas, was because I was being used..." Ryugo thought. He then cried. Kanai smiled, knowing another life has been ruined because of his plan. Shippu stood up. "DIE MONSTER! YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!" Shippu said as he took out his sword and points it in the air.

((CUE THEME: Saviour in the Dark(I know it's not a Kamen Rider song but hey.)))

"HENSHIN!" Shippu said as a small tornado containing the armor of Knight's Survive Form came down, snapping onto their respective place, finally the helmet dropped down at a heavenly rate, snapping into it's respective place. He then looked back at Ryugo. "Run." He said. Ryugo ran and hid behind a chair. Kanai transformed into the Graffia undead. Shippu and Kanai then went at each other with their swords, screaming.

((OOC: Break the Cutie Trope Invoked))

While in the sky "Warning! Battle inside the Castle" announced the visor, "I know" Kyle replied then Kamen Rider Wing Knight was spotted while Samuel was about to head outside as they were planning a battleplan in the top most floor of the Castle Doran. Samuel sniffed the air and noticed a kaijin other than him is nearby till he saw the battle between the King of Hearts and the Gale of the Night (Kamen Rider Knight) and decided to help the Rider while Kyle was heading inward to help Wing Knight against Kanai.

Samuel went to Berserker A mode and he punched Kanai while Kyle drew his tonfa blades and began hitting Kanai. "More Humans? How dare you intervene you pesky human." spoke Kanai.

PARTY HARD
ATTACK RIDE: OMAKE 1!
I only like this!

RK: Haaa~! We've come a long way, right?

Shinobu: It looks like you've all been through so much before coming to Blade's World, right? What have you visited?

Kadoya: Oh, just Ryuki's world, Faiz's world, and Kiva's world. In that order.

Yamamoto: Naaaw! I think we've visited more than that!

Chris: Don't ask me. I just took Alex's place.

Alex: Hey! Hibiki isn't an easy Rider to do! He doesn't even say Henshin!

Dark Kabuto: Hey, instead of asking about it, why don't we ask Connor?

Connor: ...what?

Yamamoto: Yeah! You're the creator of the RP, so do you remember everything?

Connor: ...Um...Shinobu, you must be a really big Blade fan to take the mantle of Blade!

Chris: Hey, don't change the subject!

Shinobu: Etou~...I guess you can consider that, since I've never seen any other of the Kamen Rider series.

Dark Kabuto: What?! You've never seen Kiva?!

Yamamoto: Or Kabuto?!

Kadoya: Not even Decade?!

Connor: Oh wow, I am shocked...

Shinobu: Well, I have multiple jobs, classes to attend, and the occasional outing with my otouto-chan. I don't have time to watch Kamen Rider.

Connor: But you've watched Blade.

Shinobu: Yes.

Connor: You've had time...to watch Blade...but nothing else.

Shinobu: ...If you call it that, yes.

All but Shinobu: He's a liar...he had all the time in the world...

Pokemon master!
(OOC: Death wasn't intended, but nice recovery Tigerhawk21! I never thought that one. hahaha kudos)

"Training."
Kadoya walked off back towards the main hall.

I hope you find your reason to fight Shinobu Kadoya thought

Status
Not open for further replies.