Marvel and DC Movies/TV Shows

Out of the Marvel and DC movies and TV shows, which one is your favorite? Why? I personally really like the show Arrow.

I loved "X-Men Origins: Wolverine". I thought it was one of, if not the best Marvel movie to date. It had a slew of cool characters, as well as the actors that portrayed them. Hugh Jackman looked his best in this movie. The movies he played Wolverine after, he just looks old. Liev Schreiber was awesome as (unofficially named) Sabretooth. Taylor Kitsch playing Gambit was perfect, and the first role I had seen him in.
The story was quite good too, and stuck to the comics well. And who could forget the slow motion scene here Wolverine is coming out of the tank of water, and the bullet ricochets off his head? Good stuff. I don't know why people didn't like it. What are your thoughts on the movie?

Anything in The MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe). I just really love that they have this whole universe that is so fleshed out, with so many different characters and stories all intertwining with one another. If I HAD to pick a favourite (Which is hard, I might add) it's probably.... Guardians of the Galaxy? Or maybe Captain America: The Winter Soldier? I can't choose!!

When it comes to comic book TV shows I have to go with Arrow as well. I really think they created a television universe that rivals Christopher Nolan's Batman universe on the big screen. The Flash would be a close second and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (second season) would be third.

As far as comic book films are concerned, my all time favorite has to The Dark Knight. My second place choice would be The Avengers, and third would have to be Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Out of the Marvel and DC movies and TV shows, which one is your favorite? Why? I personally really like the show Arrow.
I like the black panther, I liked the comic and the cartoon series that came out a few years ago, but I was hoping to see more. I heard their coming out with a movie, but I don't know for sure.

When Arrow first came out I didn't not like it, it was just hard for me to get into. But, when the Flash started this fall I started back with Arrow and they're on my weekly list. If you can go through withdraw from a tv program, I thinks it safe to say I am. I think my favorte movies are the Captain America and X-Men movies. Either way, since I've gotten into them, I find that want to read the comics. I've never read one but I want to know where they started and how they've changed over the years.

Anyone remember "Spawn". I know I know, it wasn't Marvel or DC.

I guess my pick would be "The Avengers". However I highly anticipate "Suicide Squad" will be a game changer for everyone!!! I can't wait for that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Arrow first came out I didn't not like it, it was just hard for me to get into. But, when the Flash started this fall I started back with Arrow and they're on my weekly list. If you can go through withdraw from a tv program, I thinks it safe to say I am. I think my favorte movies are the Captain America and X-Men movies. Either way, since I've gotten into them, I find that want to read the comics. I've never read one but I want to know where they started and how they've changed over the years.
I KNOW!!! I'm going through withdrawal right now! This season of comic book TV has been so good. I think they are finally getting it right (or more right than it has ever been). I can't wait for January.

Out of the tv shows I have only really watched The Flash and Agents of SHIELD. Both are good tv shows with interesting casts and I look forward to seeing how they both progress with more episodes. Films wise it is either The Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy. I loved Loki's character in Avengers, as well as the friendship established between Tony Stark and Bruce Banner. The same can be said about all the main characters in Guardians of the Galaxy. If I had to pick one I would probably now go for Guardians of the Galaxy because you saw each of the main characters strong personalities, whereas in Avengers characters like Hawkeye didn't really get their time to shine. Also the humour in Guardians of the Galaxy was great.

I'm looking forward to seeing Avengers Age of Ultron this year because the trailer looks amazing and there is sure to be plenty of Tony Starks wit to keep me happy. I also like Scarlet Johansson as Black Widow and would love for her to have her own movie.

I like Agents of SHIELD. I was hoping that Thor would make a guest appearance. In many of the episodes they mention him. They also mentioned Captain America a couple of times. It's not important for Thor to make an appearance as the show is still pretty good but why keep mentioning him? I guess to keep viewers in suspense. Even a photo of him would be nice :) With all the comic books coming to life on the small screen lately I'm hoping to see more females heroes. Maybe Elektra? I know the major superheroes are mostly men but it would be nice to see some female action.