One more, this one is relatively huge and evil.

[hide]
1242409994949.jpg
[/hide]

Oh man! What are those laundries doing there?

I like how they are taking these pictures right beside another apartment building. Look at all those laundry!!

:laugh:

I was actually thinking that. Grandpa Hikari sure does know a lot about what is going on in these worlds and he is basically the person who is making them go from world to world. He just makes it look like that the paintings falling down were accidents.

Could this mean that Gramps Hikari could be a Shocker man?

Yet another parallel world for Hibiki as well.
Zanki should be dead. Oh well.

well it looks like it takes place in the past like the movie did. we'll know by next week anyway LOL!

also im love'n the new forms and im glad Takeda Kouhei may be making a comeback! he was bad ass in Kiva!

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
So to sum it up they are trying to say those rider war scenes is probably Kaito and tsukasa against each other to the extreme

Don't mind me :redface2:

You actually could be right on that. After all, all Natsumi saw were explosions, projectiles being hurled through the air, and Decade in the end. It could very well have been Diend's drones that he unleashed on DCD; maybe with his "treasure".

Kaito finding that treasure could be the start of the war. Narutaki is probably going to realize his enemy wasn't Decade, but Diend.

*Enter Hibiki!(Narutaki)*

On another subject, I wanted to address the whole whining about recasting thing. Kamen Rider is about the suit, nothing else. Actors die, the suit lives on. That's what made this series a #1 contender for all time favs IMO. Every year there's always a big gripe about something and then the usual :shakefist

ikodoM
the deformed oni from the scans, i assume Narutaki transforms into that. It bears the face of a rider oni and the body of a minature makamou.

The other scan showing Narutaki using a Henshin Onsa could back that up as proof.

I could be 98% correct

Would like to change his avatar
On another subject, I wanted to address the whole whining about recasting thing. Kamen Rider is about the suit, nothing else. Actors die, the suit lives on. That's what made this series a #1 contender for all time favs IMO. Every year there's always a big gripe about something and then the usual :shakefist

That reminds me of the clowns who said the star of The Dukes of Hazzard was the car, so they fired John Schneider and Tom Wopat, the show's two popular leads, brought in nobodies to drive the General Lee, and then the show died a painful death. That's just wrong.

That's one thing I love about Decade, nothing's an absolute. They can go back and use ideas that wern't used in the older series.