Power Rangers and Ben 10 'cause under sevens to have nightmares'

"Training."
Let the parents watch Japanese Toku and then compare it with their american shows like Ben 10 and Power Rangers.

God, adults need to realize that not all cartoons are bad for their kids...

Now, Barney, on the other hand, is the epitome of EVIL.

Last edited:
Who doesn't?

When I was a kid, I often watched these movies and shows with my family, who were there to put things in proper perspective for me, or I would misunderstand it, something I'd regret later on. Believe it or not, even Sesame Street, one of my all-time favorite shows, had some scary things in it! (And I'm talking about OLD episodes!) But it made me feel something! And in a good way. Shows are supposed to have stories that make you feel. Happy, sad, scared, etc.

If children are not allowed to feel, they'll either be bourgeois yuppies or braindead emos. In other words, stupid. Parents are waaaaay too oversensitive. They love to buy into MSM paranoia, which leads to this kind of crap.

But then, we have the Internet! If kids are smart enough to use it, that is. (And some are!)

I was about to become among the many that were over protected(Grandparents tried to keep me from music, tv ,and culture in general) But when my father gave me the internet,it freed me and opened my mind to a much larger world, full with different cultures and art. Shortly after that, I discovered more anime series, Family Guy, the newer Godzilla films and tokusatsu itself. In short, I broke off the chains of conservatism and gotten much better in drawing in general.