HJU Radio #3: Super Hero Time - Part FINAL, Kamen Rider Decade Talk

Sweet, thanks for the heads up! I wonder if they'd be interested in releasing their stuff on our front page......

The Riderman story being my absolute favorite...if you have haters that say..."Riderman Sucks!!!"...this story proves he doesn't suck.

The Scan Translations are only up to the Super-1 Story, but I think the manga is already up to ZX's story and his turn to a good guy.

It was good but the volume, when you guys were speaking seemed to get lower and louder at random points for me. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I thought I should bring it up.

Definitely wasn't just you... not sure what was going on with that, but we'll be keeping an eye out for fixes.

Thanks for listening tho. :thumbs:

Mr. Kamen Rider
Keith Justice said:
If you listen close I was going to ask Igadevil a question, but rephrased it to ask about where he was from...... did anyone else notice that Igadevil sounds he has some kind of accent?

Do I? I dunno, but I do think my English is somehow getting worse.

The audio dropout at least on my end is my fault. I got a better microphone for next time so hopefully that won't be an issue. I must commend all the guys who toiled away for hours to make it work in the end. :thumbs:

The World Warrior
"Eyegadevil"... It's an honest mistake, I guess.

People pronounce my name wrong as well. They pronounce it "Eye-ku-sa" and it irritates the fudge out of me, sometimes.

The hits just keep on coming as the assembled Team of Justice tackle the first couple episodes of Samurai Sentai Shinkenger! Click, download, listen and enjoy.

Part 3 will be on the way soon where we cover Decade and I’m working on getting another show together soon to record Episode 4 where we go over the latest in Tokusatsu News with guest host, Dukemon.

Our ragtag group of guest hosts are as follows:
Chad “Knux Five†Bonin from GaijInside.Com

The Famous IGADEVIL!

WTF @ TFW’s Vangelus who has a MOST rockin’ YouTube Channel

And thanks to the exhaustive efforts of our resident WebWizard, HJU Radio is now fully on the cyber-air and in the iTunes Store.

Click the below to subscribe!

We are in the studio at this very moment getting ready to record some more conversation about Power Rangers RPM, geek talk and the usual. And at this very moment JayDog has finished inscribed the final slashes with his digital blade to bring you the final part of HJU Radio #3, Part FINAL in its finished form. Super Hero Time begins again…. HENSHIN!