PARTY HARD
Hey, either way, I'm gettin' a Cyndaquil. I've never failed on getting a Fire Starter except Generation 3, because Treecko appealed to me more than Torchic.

Raxbait: Hip
Here's a better video:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuVfRw03iV4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Raxbait: Hip
Yep, some changes:

http://www.projectpokemon.org/
•Starter Pokémon are not the only Pokémon that will follow you in-game
•New playable female character (not from Pokémon Crystal version)
•Player`s Pokémon gear has been upgraded (possible camera addition)
•Notch-eared Pichu confirmed in-game (Pikachu-Colored Pichu interacts with this Pichu in a possible in-game event)
•More Wi-Fi features to be added
•Sprout Tower and Slowpoke Well remodeled
•New Pokémon Sugimori art revealed
•CoroCoro hints at Kanto`s return
•Not Confirmed: Skateboard key item in-game (like bike) and September 11th 2009 release date in Japan

[HIDE] corocoro-21.jpg
corocoro_ghss202.jpg
corocoro_ghss204.jpg
corocoro_ghss205.jpg[/HIDE]

So, it kinda looks like whichever pokemon is on the top of the list will follow you.
oh and LOL! Go-on Shift Changer XD

Last edited:
*sniff* How nostalgic, it sure made me remember how i struggled with my Silver. ^^

I even sent it in to get Celebi, and now it's all gone thanks to that internal battery D=

So now i'm longing for this =D

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'm not big on Johto myself, never really loved it that much. I don't like most of the Johto Pokémon and I don't feel attached to any of the starter. I'll have a DSi by then and will probably just trade myself a Torchic egg.

GO BLAZIKEN!!!

Hopefully these remakes will reconcile me with Johto ^^

>The pipes along the right hand side of the lab indicate that there is definitely an underground.
>I dunno, this could be wildly of the point but that is one freaky chimney down at the bottom of the screen. It looks like it could be the tail of a statue or something...

That's not underground vents, its a bike rack. And that's not a chimney, its one of those wind thingie that tell you where the wind is blowing. Don't forget that town is the town where 'the winds of new beginings blow' or something.

Now, count up your crimes!
Awesome. Now we can have any Pokemon follow us! =D *Imagines a Gyarados following him* XDD; Not a very pretty scene.