WHO'S THAT POKEMON
IT'S PIKACHU
[HIDE]
9qibde.jpg

Decade Complete Form
169gvf9.jpg

Kuuga Rising Ultimate Form
2419ycx.jpg

Movie Shinigami Hakase (Renji Ishibashi) and Jigoku Taishi (Tatsuhiko Okuda)[/HIDE]

These images were taken from a photo gallery which was taken down completely half an hour prior to this post. Don't ask me for more pictures.

EDIT: CURSE YOU IGADEVIL FOR posting these before I had the chance to. But you seem to miss the third photo I have.

Mr. Kamen Rider
I see that last picture and all I can think is "Now where's Zol & Black?" :laugh: That one's awesome, I love how they unabashedly stuck to the Ambassador look on the new guy.

Cool Pictures!!

Complete Form is ugly. Take the cards away and we actually have a nice form. Stupid PLEX, why did they ruin it!

Kuuga is nice though, I hope we see more new Ultimate Form for Riders. That was what I wanted from Decade, not FFR!!!

And that Shocker pic is very nostalgic. Damn I can't wait to see more!

"Training."
OMFG Rising Ultimate Kuuga? Can it go Amazing Ultimate Kuuga? Then Ultimate Ultimate Kuuga? XD

Oh what the hell, how can Kuuga go beyond that godly Ultimate form??!

BECAUSE HE IS THE MUTHERFUCKIN KUUGA!!!!

Lurker
Lookie here:

[HIDE]
comdek.jpg

nukuug.jpg

1242371979401.jpg
[/HIDE]

Decades complete form is the ugliest thing I'd ever seen! looks like the people that designs him kinda got lazy.

I'm no kuuga fan but DAYUM! Kuuga looks wicked there! Now tell me! Why are they busting out Kuugas forms now? I'm liking the kuuga in decade way way more then the original

Isn't that new form based on one of the concept arts for Kuuga Ultimate Form? Or at least inspired by that.

"Training."
Decade is basically a chance for the writers to use any concept scrapped in past series. So yeah, the design is based on Kuuga's earlier designs.