Tomica Hero Rescue Force: Lifelines (RPG thread)

Sarah glanced at Aiden as her stomach suddenly started to growl. "Well since I know where the dorms, command room, rec room, and simulator are, how about getting something to eat."

Sarah couldn't help but realize that Aiden was cute, however his presentation did get in the way, the constant lame jokes, and blushing was somewhat of a turn off, after all if a guy can't act normally around someone, it really doesn't matter how cute they are.

"I haven't had anything to eat since I woke up this morning, and I guess it's finally caught up to me." she said as her stomach growled again, only this time it was more audible.

Lurker
Aiden smiled and said," Hey no worries." Aiden got up on his feet, and he began to walk to the cafeteria with Sarah, and he said," Hey I'm really sorry if it seems like I'm embarrassed around you it's just you know." Aiden tried to stop himself from blushing and he just couldn't help but have his face become as red as a ruby, and he said," You know I just you know was shocked at how beautiful you were, so you know having a really crappy day wrecking the simulator well and see I've been just trying to become the knew large vehicle driver, but sadly lately it seems like Elsie is going to get it, so I just kinda hate wrecking. Though seeing you really made my day seem better. But I'm not like wanting anything I mean we're teammates and we are in tons of danger a lot, and you know just wasn't a good idea." Aiden then saw the cafeteria, and he then said," Well they have all different kind of cuisines and food here, so you know whatever you want they probably will have it here, and it's not like fast food or hospital food thankfully it tastes great."

Lurker
"Allright then, I'll be in the weight room until then come and get me when you're ready." he told her before heading off toward the weight room in order to do a little strength training. Again it was with the purpose of getting whatever edge he could against those androids. In truth he hadnt planned on going to the simulator today, since he figured that his non-vehicle related skills needed more attention today, but it looked like he would be getting some time in the simulator's passenger seat at least. Oh well it was for the good of the team.

------

Captain Garyuu was rather pleased to see that Kenneth, Elise and Aiden were very welcoming toward their new teammate. Though it wasnt like he was all that worried , they were good people after all. He couldnt help but think back to the old days with the first rescue force. They were pretty receptive to him joining the team as well. "Ahhh...those were the days. They were crazy but I sure wouldnt mind reliving them sometime." he said as he went back to watching the various disaster monitors which still werent displaying any abnormalities.

Sweet Sweets
Now at the cafeteria, Elise was getting some much needed breakfast when she saw both Aiden and Sarah enter as well. "Oh...going to try out some of our food?" Elise asked inquisitively, casting a slight glance at Aiden. Hmm...you seem to be rather taken with her...wonder how she'll react to those feelings... Taking her tray of food, she went over to an unoccupied table and took a seat at it, starting with the first item on her tray, which were pancakes.

Sarah grabbed some food and headed over to where Elise had sat down, and sat down herself.

"So, what's it like out in the field, I mean, I've undergone the training and all, but I know it's not the same as real experience." Sarah said before biting into a pancake.

Sarah continued to finish her food, as she waited for a response from Elise.

Lurker
Aiden grabbed a chicken ceaser salad, and a bowl of chicken miso soup, and he then sat down with Sarah and Elsie, and he said," Hey Elsie how have your simulations gone?" Aiden knew he was doing horrible, but he just wanted to feel better and he said," I've been doing great I haven't crashed out or anything it's like I'm a expert at the driving. You know you're going to have a tough time catching up onto me." Aiden then heard Sarah talking about the battlefield and he said," It's intense we have to save people along with fighting those androids now there is no time for error or mistakes. One other thing is that if you can at least help out driving the medium size vehicles that would be great.

Sweet Sweets
"Aiden is right...the work can be tough, but these androids showing up just makes things even more difficult, seeing as how fighting is not our primary concern..." Elise kind of guessed that Aiden was bluffing when he said he was doing better, but decided not to call him on it. "And having another person behind the medium vehicles would be a great help to us, considering I'm trying to get a large vehicle license and all..."

Sarah listened to both Aiden and Elise talk about what it was like out in the field.

"After hearing that, it just makes me feel a little bad for making everyone wait. I mean I've looked forward to helping in some form, since I was little. My dad was a firefighter, and my mom a trauma surgeon. So I guess me becoming a rescue worker was only natural." Sarah said before eating a sausage link. "Though my aunt and uncle were against me doing anything related to saving lives, they wanted me to become a lawyer, or accountant or something like that."

"Anyways, what about you two? What inspired you to join Rescue Force?" Sarah asked before shoving another piece of food in her mouth.

Sweet Sweets
"The thing with me is that I had no desire to get into rescue work at first...I was just a bratty kid who wanted things her way all the time..." Elise chuckled some at her past, but became more stoic as she continued. "Then came that Disaster...and the original R3 helped save my Dad that day...I learned that you obviously can't have things your way all the time....that life throws things like this at you...but, like how R3 helped me, I wanted to help others after that...Heh...I guess you can say that's how I got into it." Elise finished, now giving Aiden a chance to tell his story.

Last edited:
Lurker
Aiden smiled and said," I did it all for love." Aiden then laughed and said," Actually I wanted to be a rescuer well because not only am I fit for this job though at the same time I love it. It makes me remember my life how I lost everything and I was rescued. So why should I be there to rescue others?" Aiden then smiled and said," Though don't worry I'll be alright I got over it when I was adopted. I'm just happy I have a great life without worries now on. And I'm not going to do anything but my best for any mission." Aiden then laid back in his chair and fell over on his back, and he said," Oh god that hurt." Getting back up Aiden blushed as he looked dumb.