Everywhere You Go
I think his signature is awesome too! But it's too bad that Souji has to be played by an old man! Dammit! Why not a young guy? He doesn't have to be female looking, but still young and cool!:D

Lurker
I think his signature is awesome too! But it's too bad that Souji has to be played by an old man! Dammit! Why not a young guy? He doesn't have to be female looking, but still young and cool!:D

Yeah. It's just horrible that they can't cast overly-girly men as a rider every single time.

Why do people want young guys? We have enough of them already.

31 is a good age. Though he actually doesn't look 31. I was hoping Hibiki was a female. I am glad they had a diverse age group for kids to adults but a female would have been nice.

Mad Skillz
A female Hibiki would have been rather odd, especially if they decided to go with those "idol' rumors that were spreading around before the series started.

The one Rider I thought would have been really interesting as a girl was Agito, I was kind of hoping we could see something along the lines of Shouichi's sister being Agito.

Now, count up your crimes!
Least we got a female Rider in Hibiki World. Akira who's now Amaki... a repaint of Todoroki.