Hibiki and Kabuto are switched. That was my first thought when I saw it and why I though Kabuto would be last.

On the right page you can see it says "ryuki, blade, faiz, agito, den o, kabuto, hibiki".
Kabuto isn't listed last on that page.
(unless you are talking about a different scan?)

EDIT: oh i see what you mean. The FFR toys release order.
If you look underneath the small decadriver picture on the top right scan, you can see the world order listed in jp.

On the right page you can see it says "ryuki, blade, faiz, agito, den o, kabuto, hibiki".
Kabuto isn't listed last on that page.
(unless you are talking about a different scan?)

EDIT: oh i see what you mean. The FFR toys.
Aye. I do not know the japanese like you do. I bow before your technical skill in that department.

Aye. I do not know the japanese like you do. I bow before your technical skill in that department.

Haha, even with that I was unable to notice the order of the toys that have large pictures of them. :laugh:

EDIT: most of the FFR's have been released near the time they were used in the series, but Kiva Arrow came out 2 months later. That seemed a bit weird imo.

Last edited:
Haha, even with that I was unable to notice the order of the toys that have large pictures of them. :laugh:

EDIT: most of the FFR's have been released near the time they were used in the series, but Kiva Arrow came out 2 months later. That seemed a bit weird imo.

My guess? Concept. The first few are rather inventive and come easily to mind. They probably got released in the order created, and by the order the toys were sculpted.

My guess? Concept. The first few are rather inventive and come easily to mind. They probably got released in the order created, and by the order the toys were sculpted.

Yeah, that makes sence. I think the hibiki ongekiko FFR looks pretty interesting since it's also able to become a disc animal. ....On the other hand I hate zecter kabuto so much.

Now, count up your crimes!
It's gonna be a crazy scene with him fighting Dark Kabuto, Orga, and Ryuga. A mixed theme of dark counterparts and movie exclusives. Me lovey. :p

Personally, I think I like Decade's "cardinal" colors more than his card armored Complete Form. But man if it's really the true form and the nature of "The Devil" coming true, it'd beat the hell out of Kiva's Emperor Form which was supposedly the true and unchained form of Kiva.

優しさの大人少女
let see. Decade's Complete Form doesn't get me impressed especially could see couple of cards Kuuga to Kiva. but i'd like his default form better. the third Rider maybe could be curious to see him and looking foward to it.

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
The upgrade has an infinite loop on it's head! :laugh:
I just noticed it has a card on it's head, with a card on it's head, with a card on it's head.... etc.

Subliminal win Toei! :castlerock:

The upgrade has an infinite loop on it's head! :laugh:
I just noticed it has a card on it's head, with a card on it's head, with a card on it's head.... etc.

Subliminal win Toei! :castlerock:

Yeah. I said that a few pages back, but it's still true. That's why forehead card bothers me.

I'm inside you...
Decade's Complete Form leaked pics on YouTube...

i recently saw Decade's Complete Form on youtube....

is he fighting with Dark Kabuto or he is a Diend drone??

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn115h0Gfug"]Decade Complete vs. Diend's Bitches[/ame]

I can see yellow eyes...

EDIT: my bad, the three he is fighting are all Diend drones...Orga, Ryuga, and Dark Kabuto... YAY!! DARK RIDERS WIN!!!

I thought Ryuga was killed, is the drone somewhat different from the one Diend killed or he already has a Ryuga card??

EDIT 2: wow, i'm really not reading older posts...this is already being talked about...

Last edited: