Would like to change his avatar
Oh by the way Shougo is the writer change temporary?[/I][/U]

Yeah, Kobayashi's still the main writer, this is just the usual sub-writers stepping in, as is the case with every show. It's just that Shinken's working hard to be unique, so I expected Kobayashi to be doing every episode to sort of retain its tone. They let her handle pretty much everything Den-O, so I thought Toei would give one writer full reigns of a sentai for a change. :shrug:

Forever Knight said:
Didn't he also do suit acting for Cybercops?.

Yeah, but who remembers that show? I'm a Toei snob. :p Seike's been with the JAC since Flashman, it's just that he didn't really get a main suit acting hero role for Toei until Geki Violet.

Eye See You
Yeah, but who remembers that show? :p

:shakefist

Seike's been with the JAC since Flashman, it's just that he didn't really get a main suit acting hero role for Toei until Geki Violet.

That's pretty shitty. He did a great job from the two main roles I've seen him in. It's a shame Toei waited so long for him to become a Senshi & Villian.

Some kind of Beast mode
Well maybe some sweet ass Shinkenger FanArt by Crimson Cafe will make your worries go away:

[HIDE]
g-n-32sin2.jpg

g-n-31sin1.jpg
g-n-33tou.jpg
[/HIDE]

Oh by the way Shougo is the writer change temporary?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell Yeah, that's so awesome. :drool: Their my idols.

#MissionMiami
I really want ShinkenGold. Enough with the filler episodes.

Ryuunoske just seemed to turn on the retard button during the mecha battle. But at least it still kinda worked out.

I was kind of disappointed that the girls had to rely on the boys to use Daitenkuu at all. =/ I was hoping that maybe they'd get some kind of awesome power up of their own for a little bit of girl power, but at least they got to do the final slash. I was still kind of hoping that they would've gotten to use something more special for the final blow though.

Use of combining radicals to make "arashi" though was pretty interesting though. =D Now the skies are pretty endless for the different things they can do with mojikara.

This week episode was pretty awesome! It was a bit filler-ish but it was still satisfying seeing Mako and Kotoha combining their Mojikara and that finishing blow was just beautiful especially how pink puts away her sword.

Once again Ryunoske's stupidity saved the day!! :laugh: And hey we got to see the Samurai Giri finisher again!! I hope they do it too for the next ep!

I think I know where they got the idea for the Shoudou Phone:

6f05n5.jpg

That's what I thought since ep1!! Oh man if there was a Shinkenger video game they should totally use Okami's brush system! It will work perfectly with the concept. Platinum games should definitely consider making it!