The question was rhetorical. Also even if it wasn't the question was who is seeing it tonight,so if you're gonna see it in May then thats not tonight. Just a friendly reminder.

To clarify:

In TV's? Yup! I will, but in the Moviehouses, nope! Not until it is released for theatrical viewing.

Lurker
Copied from RB:

Okay, review time.

I'm gonna try not to overcomplicate this because this could take at least an hour if I don't restrain myself. As I mentioned last night, I was very impressed with the movie. The cast was fantastic and are really what sold the movie. Because you know epic space battles are great but only go so far in terms of entertainment if you're not interested in the characters. I think what really made it a great cast was that everyone was spot on with the characters but at the same time they brought their own to the roles as well.

The comedy is really well done and there are so many scenes that had the audience hysterical. The scenes with Kirk in Starfleet were priceless. Chekov and Scotty were awesome too.

The plot was also quite interesting. The involvement of older Spock fit in perfectly with crafting a new timeline for the Star Trek universe. And I think this will probably be the hardcore Trekkies' biggest issue with the movie. But you knew this going into it, right?

Anyway, trying to wrap it up here, I'll say that it was awesome and one of the things that I liked about it was that it was Star Trek but it also tried to be its own thing which is why I think that even people who aren't Trekkies will really enjoy it as well. All the designs were just enough like the original that they looked the same but in a less cheesy way.

I said to my friend last night that this might be the best Star Trek movie ever in fact and we both agreed that it's a close call between this and First Contact. With that said, go pre-order your tickets.

So you're saying you saw the movie that night on TV? :eyebrow:

Nope! The TV series in DVDs. That is what I meant and then the movies? I'll go to the moviehouses on MAY 9 after the pizza party. Anyways PA, that is an awesome thing there. I really can't get hold of myself at that movie. Star Trek is one of my most awaited movies this year.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
picardrikerfacepalms.jpg

The comedy is really well done and there are so many scenes that had the audience hysterical. The scenes with Kirk in Starfleet were priceless. Chekov and Scotty were awesome too.

That was probably one of my parts of the film.

Nope! The TV series in DVDs. That is what I meant and then the movies? I'll go to the moviehouses on MAY 9 after the pizza party.

Okay lemme get this straight so you're watched the TOS on TV that night and not the movie? Watching the TOS isn't watching the movie. And thats something you might want to include in your sentence when making a statement or you're gonna confuse people. Don't leave out the subject of your sentence next time when you're posting

That was probably one of my parts of the film.

Okay lemme get this straight so you're watched the TOS on TV that night and not the movie? Watching the TOS isn't watching the movie. And thats something you might want to include in your sentence when making a statement or you're gonna confuse people. Don't leave out the subject of your sentence next time when you're posting

I am watching any Star Trek series (I chose Voyager) in my TV downstairs after I watched the daily news with the DVD player at that night. If the movie heads up to the MS (Moviescreens) then I'll head there right after the pizza party I planned on that date.

Banned
I am watching any Star Trek series (I chose Voyager) in my TV downstairs after I watched the daily news with the DVD player at that night. If the movie heads up to the MS (Moviescreens) then I'll head there right after the pizza party I planned on that date.