Lurker
Santaskid I freakin thank you so much for making that profile, because I did just make mine, but because I wasn't logged in it deleted everything.

Thank you for making yours because I in all honesty wasn't going to retype mine.

That sucks that it deleted yours, normally when I work on profiles it takes me a while, this time I just went with the flow. But normally I tend to type my profiles up in Word, or notepad first so I don't have to worry about accidentally closingthe window or anything like that.

Lurker
Well I read over yours, but you know I would of gotten the role if there was more positions or if I didn't have one, but either way you would have gotten the role just because well I already am R2 XD.

Though you did a great job and I'm sure Kain will accept it.

And also will you try to pilot the large vehicles?

I could try and pilot the large vehicles, I've got no problem with that. I had been planning on posting an R4 profile but kept getting hung up, not having any ideas for a character name, or picture, or whatever. Or I'd think about posting a profile and space off.

Lurker
And thus the team is now complete.

Also while Zero Fire belongs to R5 (whose profile I havent made yet) it's always possible for him to let someone else use it

Formation with Saver and Zero Fire aside from saver pulling the Zero Fire trailer I don't believe such a formation is possible. I just got done looking over the images of how Rescue Max is formed, and the cab section for Riser, Crane, and Zero Fire all lack the needed slots on the bottom to connect to the legs. However we could attach Fire's cab to the front of Saver, though that would be rather pointless.

Saver/Zero Fire Hyper up just doesn't seem possible,nor practical. Since there is no way to form a Max like robot.

Lurker
What he said though for certain situations I can see another vehicle towing the Zero Fire's trailer.

And like I said before everyone can get in on the vehicle action in the rpg anyway

Yeah I just felt like looking at the pictures of the vehicles tosee if a Saver/Zerofire combination was possiblebeyond a new cab for the trailer. Unfortunately, it's not. Not only do the 3 cabs for zero fire, riser, and Crane not have the slots on the bottom to attach to Saver's legs, but they also lack side holes for the arms.