[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVpjtfnKdZA[/ame]

Edit: I made a mistake this tv program is music station right?

Last edited:
Mad Skillz
It's Music Station. ...ooh, Gackt Job is the band he's using for this? Niiiice. More Kamen Rider OP singers should be on MS in the future!

レイモン (雷蒙)
That's probally what will happen. So Momotaros will be Den-O eh... cool.

Now most likely the monsters from the heisei Riders can become Kamen Riders too. For example, starting from Faiz, the Wolf Orphnoch can be a Rider. Then Blade, Chalice is the one who is Joker also be a Rider. Another one is the Beetle Fangire who can be a Rider, Kiva. Even the imajins like the Taros'.

Now, count up your crimes!
I have this feeling that it's Momotaros possessing Yusuke who becomes Den-O in that final battle in Den-O World. I mean, if Momotaros can transform into Den-O without a host. What would be the point of the Den-O Final Attack Ride with Momotaors? o_o; I mean he could just unchanged and that's about it.

Matrix of Leadership
I have this feeling that it's Momotaros possessing Yusuke who becomes Den-O in that final battle in Den-O World. I mean, if Momotaros can transform into Den-O without a host. What would be the point of the Den-O Final Attack Ride with Momotaors? o_o; I mean he could just unchanged and that's about it.

I am interested to see Den O's world with out Ryotarou. Should be interesting.

[HIDE]There was something about the FFR being Momo Possessed Yuusuke as Sword Form turning into whatever the final form is.[/HIDE]