Status
Not open for further replies.
Kagayaki Power
u keeled it!

i just got a care package from home! packed with tons of snacks like ... 6 boxes(?) of jagariko <333 and tons of ikaten and noriten and shiroi kinoko no yama (didn't know it came in white choco form! *O*) and tons of stuff

my sister absolutely failed on buying instant noodle stuff though.... i don't eat instant udon ... ever -_- on top of that she got me sansai (mountain wild veggies?) flavored ones.... ummm don't eat that stuff >_> i suppose i'll prob be opening it up though just cuz

What's so great about Thailand?

I liked ABO after watching the vid the second time. I just hate Yamapi's hair & think Massuda looks like a tard.

So planning this whole Otakon & Vamps thingy. & Gotta talk to P-chan about some stuff.....something funny occurred today b/c my bro can't keep anything quiet from mom (whom we don't even live with) >_<

Work was dead today...I liked it.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Yar, it's out at the end of this month I think.The double post is a lie!

...oh look, cake. >_> Yeeeaaah. All these 503s get really irritating to deal with after a while.

Ooh, cake!

Wait... :sly:

CAKE, You bastard! I beat portal and all I got was this lousy achivement.

I still need to actually *play* Portal... Been told about it by multiple friends, though. And now I have "Still Alive" stuck in my head. :p

Yay for Rock Band! :thumbs:

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Hehe, havent done a multi-post in a while so this one is passed overdue. :thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNCBq57LLTg

Yar. It's a pretty funky song, but I've come to love it, and that hilariously bad dance.

I just couldn't stand Rescue, the bit I heard in the show itself was nice, but the full version...not so much. Especially during the beat box segment, ack.

I actually enjoyed that song on the first go. I RARELY do that with NEWS songs. They usually take me like 4-5 listens to find something I like about it. And by that time, I usually dont care. This one sorta hooked me a bit precisely because of the cheesiness. And seein them mack on the ladies was weird. Though i found it funny that Tegoshi was checkin himself out more than the ladies. I knew somethin was up with him. :laugh: Though I do agree that Kanjani8 would have done it much better. Im almost convinced that any video would be better if you put those crack-addicted bastards in it. lol. But yeh, good song.

Yeah i realy thought if Kanjani 8 did this it would be more enjoyable

Edit: hey couldve sworn i already post my opinion???

Anyway i dont like the song, its freaking cheesy, and news becomes more annoying to watch seriously...

Why is it that everyone likes news but rarely talks about the other bands???

TOKIO has more enjoyable songs, Kinki Kids got the best songs...

Oh, man. Here we go again. lol. I think we had this discussion over summer or somethin. Well, anyways, Ive had a lot more exposure to JE material since then so I can say for sure that yeh, there are a lot more groups that are worth talkin about then NEWS, though admittedly, im starting to become more interested in this stuff recently.

My 2 favorite groups by far are V6 and Arashi. I can never tell which is better cuz both pump out amazing singles all the time. I got into Kanjani8 as well mostly cuz of their appearances in lots of other shows. They are freakin hilarious and it shows in their music, which I like. I also started gettin into Kinki Kids and Tackey and Tsubasa. KK sort of surprised me cuz lookin at them, you dont think they can sing that good, but they are pretty damn good. Garasu no Shounen is still my favorite from theirs though. T&T are really good as well. I like the type of music they put out. I recently heard Tsubasa's solo single "Slave of Love", freakin awesome, check it out if u havent yet. My least favorite group, besides Hey Say Jump which i sorta refuse to listen to, is Tokio. I like their debut, Hikaru no Michi, Sorafune, and Ambitious Japan, but thats about it. From others that ive heard, a lot are not too good. But, their personalities are hilarious so that really makes up for it. oh, and Kattun, ive heard a few of their stuff but it just doesnt spark any interest for me.

Wow, that was a lot moer than i wanted to write. well, yall asked for it. :laugh:

I was so dissapointed with the Believe, i thought it will be more fast tempo and a fun song well only the chorus was the rest was realy lame...

And then i forgot the PV why does the background looks so emo?

wow, really? Were we watching the same video? cuz I freakin love that song. lol

And, im out for the night. LATA!

I like KAT-TUN, TOKIO, and Kinki Kids.

Tokio and KAT-TUN because they realy dont over do their love songs, Kinki Kids got some greatsongs, some which could go with the mood, for example Natsu no Ousama is a great song which is perfect for these time around.

Im not fan of arashi and news that much anymore, cause i felt its like going on the bandwagon, well atleast for the western fans, a lot of people said that KAT-TUN fans are some biased people, and that most of them only go for looks, which i find ironic cause most JE bands are based on looks...

Other bands that i like is Hey Say Jump, Kanjani 8, SMAP and V6...

So yeah thats how i felt about it...

Mad Skillz
I just can't bring myself to like KAT-TUN, they've got this pathetically laughable "bad boy" image going on that is so over-hyped...and then they look like every other frilly idol in their promo pictures. Their actual music is just bad, I think I've liked maybe two songs from them when they didn't try to be hip and dirty, I just laugh at their stuff nowadays, especially that "It's my beat box" line in Rescue...I actually broke out in laughter when I heard that. Well, at least their stuff is good for a laugh. :O

I've been a fan of Arashi's since the first time I heard a song from them, Sakura Sake, they've almost always put out great music, though I was disappointed in their latest album since they went with a more R&B sound and they just can't pull it off too well. NEWS is good for the random addictive songs, Sayaendou, WeeeeK, Happy Birthday, and now Koi no ABO are all songs I can see myself listening to for such a long time and just not growing tired of. And then there's V6, well they're just awesome, so that settles that.

I just can't bring myself to like KAT-TUN, they've got this pathetically laughable "bad boy" image going on that is so over-hyped...and then they look like every other frilly idol in their promo pictures. Their actual music is just bad, I think I've liked maybe two songs from them when they didn't try to be hip and dirty, I just laugh at their stuff nowadays, especially that "It's my beat box" line in Rescue...I actually broke out in laughter when I heard that. Well, at least their stuff is good for a laugh. :O

I've been a fan of Arashi's since the first time I heard a song from them, Sakura Sake, they've almost always put out great music, though I was disappointed in their latest album since they went with a more R&B sound and they just can't pull it off too well. NEWS is good for the random addictive songs, Sayaendou, WeeeeK, Happy Birthday, and now Koi no ABO are all songs I can see myself listening to for such a long time and just not growing tired of. And then there's V6, well they're just awesome, so that settles that.

True that KAT-TUN has this bad boy image, but thats what i like about them, all the other are like cute this, cute that, i mean i dont like it at all.
KAT-TUN like Tokio is more focused on rock-pop songs, it seems i like that kind of thing, and i dont see why it laughable at the "its my beatbox" line...

Since because its true it is his, beat box routine.

I agree though on V6 but its the same thing i feel about tokio and kat-tun...

SO basicly i dont like the whole cute image...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.