Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind if I can have Ibuki once we touch Hibiki's world?

EDIT: We really need an Ongeki Rider to beat those damn hard to defeat Makamous.

Last edited:
"Training."
I just relised, when we get to Kuuga's world....I'm the main character! :laugh:

Matrix of Leadership
Diend: Welcome aboard!!!

Rider Strike: Glaive is urs my friend.

In Justice, We Trust!
Here's my profile for Kiva, I don't see anyone claiming it

Name: Will Woo
Sex: Male
Rider Designation: Kiva
Personality: Stubborn, but kind hearted, often hesitant and indecisive even when he has support of those around him. A bit shy.
Bio: For awhile, Will had trouble sleeping, he kept having weird dreams each and every night. And they were all the same: He saw Kiva, fighting against other monsters, riders, but something didn't feel right: he was destroying everything and everyone around him. He kept hearing a voice say: "Fight....fight! You must fight. Become the next King. Become the mightiest King! Become the ultimate King!" he didn't tell anyone about these odd dreams,and just dismissed it as "Too much Kamen Rider on the brain" he went on with his daily routine as usual, not noticing that the room he was in was not his, the cloths he wore was not his.

When he went on HJU, he noticed something different. The power Chamber was filled with topics like "Strange dreams" or "people vanishing", "increase of monster sightings." even searching google revealed more and more of these news stories. It was then he noticed that everything around him was different: looking in the mirror he noticed what looked like cracks of stained glass appearing on his skin.

He knew what was happening: somehow his life was becoming like the heroes he adored and admired. "So you've begun to awaken" a voice came, it was Kivat The Third. "You hear that?" He said, and Will began hearing the sound of a violin string vibrating. He knew what it meant: fangires. "We have work to do!"

Will soon learned that the Path to becoming King, the path of Kiva wasn't as glorious as he thought. He eventually met Bishop who pressured him into doing things he knew wasn't right. Attacking any humans who got in their way, one of his first tasks as Prince was to eliminate members of the Wolven, Merman, and Franken races. He became friends with Luna-of the Wolven, Marren-of the Merman, and Jauger-of the franken He defeated Luna, Marren, and Jauger in a three on one dual. But instead of defeating them like he was told, he spared them. Baffled by this, Luna decides to follow him, allowing Will to use their powers as Kiva's Arms Monsters.

EDIT: Matrix, if you want me to stick with Ramon, Riki, and Jirou let me know so I can edit the Arms Monsters I created out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.