Status
Not open for further replies.
Matrix of Leadership
lol it is. Thanks man welcome!

No CA.

Oh and who is Kiva here? Did someone post a bio for it?

Buster: Thats who it was. I need to see a bio before you can post. And your post confuses me. PM me what your post means and please post a profile for Kiva. Unless you want to use the profile for Orga and just change it around a little. Just PM and we will talk :)

Diend: Agito is taken by Kenori :( sorry man. Um, if you want to be G3. What we can do is have a little chamber in the HJU building where you can put the G3 armor on if you want.

Matrix of Leadership
No its Buster. He posted a bio for Orga, told him Orga died. He asked to be Kiva, but never saw a profile. I am not mad. A couple people have done it. There are a couple of new guys in here so its alll good :thumbs: Everyone ignore buster's post. No offense man, just need a profile thats all.

AbareVore: Well for now, just keep following me. I gave you the Gatack Zecter, sorry if it seems like Godmodding, only doing it for your interests honestly. WHen I saved you, I saw the Gatack Belt around your waist. If you want to figure out a way it got there, that be cool. You will be able to Henshin soon I will let you know.

Last edited:
Single BUT Happy
Diend: Agito is taken by Kenori :( sorry man. Um, if you want to be G3. What we can do is have a little chamber in the HJU building where you can put the G3 armor on if you want.
Yeah...well Kamen Rider G3 is really what I wanted in the first place. :p

So...it's good then. Can I reserve Kamen Rider G3? If so, then I'll post my bio as soon as I'm good to go. :D Oh, and yeah. JUST Kamen Rider G3, not G3-X (yet).

Wait! I remembered that blue werewolf who used IBUKI's trumpet to beat that Makamou. Like can I control him for a chance?

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
Well for now, just keep following me. I gave you the Gatack Zecter, sorry if it seems like Godmodding, only doing it for your interests honestly. WHen I saved you, I saw the Gatack Belt around your waist. If you want to figure out a way it got there, that be cool. You will be able to Henshin soon I will let you know.

I don't mind putting the belt on. He hasn't noticed it anyways. :laugh: I'll have him notice it soon and then maybe you can do a small summary for him in the game. After he will be debating on whether to fight or not.

I don't mind putting the belt on. He hasn't noticed it anyways. :laugh: I'll have him notice it soon and then maybe you can do a small summary for him in the game. After he will be debating on whether to fight or not.

Well, let's wait till he thinks it over and fight against these monsters now that we have increased our numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.