レイモン (雷蒙)
I think they save him for the good stuff! All so far has just been minor that decade can handle him self... He knows he is there for back up if he needs it oo :) It would get tiresome if it became the kugga & decade show really ...

Also its only ep 8 Plenty of time for more kugga action. I really like the actor they picked to play blade... I could almost think it was really him...

Hm Its funny I'm seeing a lot of hate for this episode but I really enjoyed it my self :) I'm starting to get that in each episode decade "fixes" or helps the riders along to become more the way we already know they are! Blade is a perfect example ... He is really into it for the cash but then decides he wants to save life he also has to be knocked down off his current high horse to become a true hero, its sort of a feel/understand how the other people do type thing...

Yeah that's true.

He better be. I want to see him in action seriously. It has been a while since we saw him in action from episode 5.

Yeah.

Kamen Rider Meta
I hope igadevil makes another review soon. I just found the site and I love reading them.

I don't think iga will ever stop unless he gets old & yknow can't type for some reason :p

レイモン (雷蒙)
You guys think that Chalice/Joker will be be defeated along with Paradoxa Undead¿

UGh the new Blade was one of the guys i was hoping to see as the blue warrior in super sentai 2009. i'm glad he doesn't look like chris crocker. because he did in a other tv show i saw of him.