Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Let's take bets on the winner!

La dee doooo da.

So after episode 5......TLS took a while to release & I forgot about Mei-chan, but I have episode 6 downloaded, so I'm gonna watch that. Cause the drma is awesome.

Mad Skillz
Bleh, I tried getting back into that show but just couldn't. It's so boring.

Though the show that's going to take its timeslot after it sounds awesome. Three former Kamen Riders in one show? Yes, please.

Mad Skillz
Aww, you don't like Osamu or Maki? :O I've always thought Maki was pretty fun to watch, and even though I haven't seen him in much, Osamu can be pretty cool. I'm just glad more Rider actors are getting more roles shows that aren't the most obscure thing in the world.

Aww, you don't like Osamu or Maki? :O I've always thought Maki was pretty fun to watch, and even though I haven't seen him in much, Osamu can be pretty cool. I'm just glad more Rider actors are getting more roles shows that aren't the most obscure thing in the world.

I like them, one thing for sure both of them are tallented and are reconised for that.
Both them are in Movies produced by Hollywood. which is kinda cool

Maki will be in Nakushita Kioku with Matsuyama Kenichi and Tegoshi Yuuya, directed by Hans Canosa(Conversations with Other Women)

Mukai Osamu was in Ramen Girl
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GARRQfJt-bQ[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.