Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not straight but my boyfriend is
I AM TALKING TO MARK FUCKING MUSASHI RIGHT NOW ON FACEBOOK MESSENGER.

Faded: Hey Mark, how are you?

Mark: Good, yourself?

Faded: I'm very good! You probably don't remember, we met at Youmacon in October. I was there with HJU's Keith Hayward...you punched him in the eye ;)

Mark: Yes, I remember you. I have hit my head many times, but I have a couple marbles left.

Thanks for coming out to see me.

Faded: *giggles* You SHOULD remember me. I was the Canadian! :p:p
Oh it was my pleasure! It was fun watching you work, showing the guys some amateur stuff. Keith still gets all giddy like a school girl whenever we mention you :p

Mark:
Yes, and sorry to hear that you can't make it to Persacon, but I wasn't really expecting you to.

Faded: I wish I could. I'd like to go to more cons but they're all so far away. Would have been cool to see you again! Anyways, I just thought I'd say hi!

Mark: Thanks for doing so!

Faded: ^_^ Hope to see you in something new soon, Mark! Good luck!

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Circuit City, huh. I haven't looked at the one in my city in a while. Don't even know if it's still there! :laugh:

Hey Faded, Speaking of which,

I have here a message from the one of the
very men who made KRDK a success, MIKE WANG

Chrono: Good PM Sir. I really am loving KRDK. That show is starting to give more than what it was suppossed to make. A wonderful job there. Thank you a lot.

Mike Wang: Thanks Francis! Invite all of your friends to join this group as well as the fan page. I'm inviting all of my friends as well. Let's make KRDK huge so spread the word!

Best,

-Mike.

Chrono: YES SIR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.