Pretty self explanatory title, how often do you get the chance to experience live music? When was the last time you went to a concert? I'm very sad to say it's been years since I've been able to, but I'm hoping to change that in 2015 ;).

The last time I was at a live concert was probably a year back, because I didn't have time to go to the concerts this year. I've been to a lot of concert in my life, usually going to 5 or more concerts in a year. I wanted to go to a Metal All Stars concert in december, but was canceled :(

Well, as much as I love music in general, I don't get to watch live music that much. I wanted to, but for some very weird reasons, the circumstances always stands up against me. I hope I can watch some live music this December. I hope that I'm not too busy by then.

My one and only concert was of this Japanese band that came to my city, Dir en Grey. I love their music, even if I can't fully understand it. There's something to be said of bonding through lyrical means. (It's a plus that I have a crush on one of the members too! I just wished I got a chance to meet them backstage.)

I went to a The Vamps concert recently (They're a boyband, I don't really like them that much but agreat friend of mine invited me to London to see them, so of course I went) and I found it all really uncomfortable. They are just these 4 average Joes, sure they're resonably attractive, but they're just normal dudes. And then you're in this venue, with thousands of girls screaming and chanting and singing along and practically fainting, and I just don't understand... They're just dudes. It's jarring...

Wow, it's a shame we're all suffering from a lack of recent live music experiences :( or satisfying ones at least. I don't get how people can get SO obsessive either, Miles. I mean I understand having a really deep appreciation for the music, or even be a bit starstruck with favorite musicians but some people do seem to take it way beyond that.

The last show I went to was probably some time this summer. It's pretty sad because the year before I would be at a show at least 2-3 times a week. I can't even remember the last show I went to honestly, but I think it was a Chromeo DJ set, at least that's the last one I remember. It was a lot of fun but packed with security! I gotta get back into my regular show flow in 2015!

The last show I went to was probably some time this summer. It's pretty sad because the year before I would be at a show at least 2-3 times a week. I can't even remember the last show I went to honestly, but I think it was a Chromeo DJ set, at least that's the last one I remember. It was a lot of fun but packed with security! I gotta get back into my regular show flow in 2015!

2-3 a week? Well I'm a bit jealous but I hope you get back in your flow as well :). Can never have too much live music experience.

It's Brooklyn so it's pretty easy to find a show to go to. At the very least, you'll find something that'll keep you entertained.

It's been way too many years since I've been at a concert, but my favorite part of church is the worship songs. Does that count?