General Discussion Countries to visit

I like to travel around a lot, learning about new cultures and people. I travel to a different country atleast once a year, but usually it's twice or three times. I was never in Asia, that's why I want to go there, no matter what country it is. I want to see their culture and how the people there are. Which country do you want to visit?

Always wanted to visit a few European countries and Asian countries. Of course, I want to make sure I know some of their nuances, so I don't insult someone by mistake. Such as the fact that you shouldn't walk around drinking a beverage in public when it comes to Asian cultures. Even though, it would make sense since you could be walking and there's no trash can. No one wants their communities littered with trash.

I personally would like to tour New Zealand. Being a huge LOTR's, I would like to see the set and all the different locations they filmed he movies at. Hopefully I get the chance to go one day!

I just love travel all around...there are so many places on our bucket list for travel. I would love to have the resources and the ability to see them all someday. But right up on the top of our list has always been Australia. I've always imagined it would be such a great place to explore, I have some friends there that I would love to meet...I'm sure it would be a great time all around.

I have a ton of places that I'm dying to travel to. I really want to study abroad when I go to college - other cultures around the world fascinate me, and honestly I feel like I haven't been exposed to that much in my life. Probably the place I want to visit the most is Amsterdam, with London a close second. I'd also love to visit Australia - the outback seems terrifying, but super cool!

It's not a country, but I'd like to visit Antarctica. And I know I'll never be able to afford it, if I have to pay for it myself.

Other places that top my list:

Australia- esp. Cairns and the Daintree Rainforest. I've seen pictures- it looks gorgeous.

Israel and Jordan: esp. Jerusalem, the Dead Sea and Petra

Indonesia: so many islands to explore!

Brazil: esp. the Amazon River and the east coast (Rio!)

If I had the time and the money to travel wherever I want, I would definitely go to Europe. I think that Europe is a very beautiful place and it has some wonderful landmarks as well. I would also like to watch an opera in Italy.

I moved to Canada from Hong Kong three years ago. I think Canada is a great country to live because living here is relaxing. However, the stuff in Canada is so expensive. If you want to visit another country for your vacation, I think Hong Kong is a good place to visit. There are many fun things that you can play in Hong Kong, but it is just too hot there.

It would be a dream come true if I could go backpacking through Europe in this lifetime. I think I'm in need of an eye-opening, worldly experience like that. I would also love to visit Canada and some tropical islands in Central America. I have a long way to go though, being that I have yet to even begin the process of getting my passport.

I like to travel around a lot, learning about new cultures and people. I travel to a different country atleast once a year, but usually it's twice or three times. I was never in Asia, that's why I want to go there, no matter what country it is. I want to see their culture and how the people there are. Which country do you want to visit?
I want to visit South Africa. My sister has been there several times and she loves it. They have a lot of modern places that look a lot like the states. The media makes Africa out to be some diseased place to visit but it is not like that. All life started in Africa, and it is a great land