What is the best video game that you ever played?

There are a lot of video games out there and some are simply better than the others. When I was growing up, I played a bunch of games on the N64 and Gamecube. Honestly, the best video game I've played is super smash bros melee (gamecube). My friends would always come over and we would always have a mini tournament. It was really great :). I've never had an experience like this with other video games so this is why I consider this one the best.

So what is the best game you ever played?

The best game I ever played was probably Laura Croft Tomb Raider on playstation. I played it all of the time.

There are a lot of video games out there and some are simply better than the others. When I was growing up, I played a bunch of games on the N64 and Gamecube. Honestly, the best video game I've played is super smash bros melee (gamecube). My friends would always come over and we would always have a mini tournament. It was really great :). I've never had an experience like this with other video games so this is why I consider this one the best.

So what is the best game you ever played?
The best game for me at the time was street fighter 2. I played that game everyday for awhile. I would have to say Super Mario Bros. was my second favorite. Technology has came a long way since then, and there are a bunch of new games to choose from as a favorite, but the classics never die!

I think the best game i have ever played is Super mario 64, It has been one of the first games i have been addicted to. I just really liked the way i could play it forever and keep discovering new stuff. aaah the nostalgia

For me, Final Fantasy IX (9) will always hold a place in my heart. It was the first Final Fantasy that I played all the way through (I had owned 7 and 8 before that but never finished them) and it had absolutely beautiful music. Several years later when I began taking piano courses I even purchased the Final Fantasy IX piano collections sheet music book to learn all of the songs.

The Kingdom Hearts series by far! I've been playing those games since I was little, and I still play them today! In fact, Kingdom Hearts III comes out next year! I've been waiting for that game to come out for years. If you haven't already played the series, I highly recommend you check it out!

The best video game, huh? Hands down the Dragon Age series. Love at first sight when I was introduced to the story. I never was in control of a game before where YOU were in control. That blew me away. I love the fact that you're companions weren't bump on a log when it came to your decisions. They commented, disapprove and was throughly disgusted with some of your options. I love that COMPLETELY!.

Oh, Kingdom Hearts and Dragon Age are both great too! I really enjoyed both of those series as well. I'm currently saving up to buy the new Dragon Age, Inquisition. It looks so beautiful! It was on sale on Amazon for 25% the other day but I didn't have my paycheck yet so I couldn't grab it :(

The original Bioshock. I would wake up every morning for 3 days straight and play it for hours. The storyline was interesting, and the setting as well as the gameplay was extremely addicting. I admit that I did get scared at times since the house was quiet and dark in the morning but nonetheless, I had a great experience playing the game.

@aamori - I feel your pain, aamori. I really do. I'm currently trying to do the same myself, but things keep preventing me from getting it.

As for Kingdom Hearts being a good game, I loved the first one. It just had some type of formula that I can't put my finger on that made it great! I thought I would get that same feeling for it when I played Kingdom Hearts 2, but it just feel...kiddy to me. I don't know what it was, but it just took something away that Kingdom Hearts had. I don't know if it was the subtle moments of humor, (like when Sora did that goofy smile when Donald took him that the ship only flies with the use of happy faces.) or that you could connect with the character on a personal level.