Akiyama, I sad in the other thread and I repeat the same here: Decade is not the Huge Past Kamen Rider Comeback, Kamen Rider Decade is a normal series using the Past Kamen Riders IDEAS.

If you have this great rage I have a simple solution for you: Just don't watch! its simple.

Go see the original series ^^

Yes, I can draw
Life for many on this forum would be easier if everyone remembered that the characters are not the same.

Bishop in Kiva was far more powerful than Bishop in Decade. If it were the same Bishop, then IXA (Ver. X/ XI) would seem like a weak little boy, and anger IXA fans everywhere.

Note that nowhere was he mentoned as Bishop, only as Swallowtail Fangire (the same with Rook, beng whatever the hell he's supposed to be). Its a logical conclusion, that the Checkmate Four are nonexistant in this reality, since the Fangire are unified (mostly) under the royalty of Kiva and associates.

I felt the same way. Did anyone else wish Otoya just came out of nowhere mid-episode and fucked everyone up? XD
Otoya: *Stabs Bishop* "Bishop? Checkmate...."
*Ixa knuckles the beetle fangire* King? King is tittle for my level of talent."
*Chock holds Decade* "Destory of Worlds? Then I'm the Savior of Women."

Speaking of Bishop, WTF?! it took Nago like 5 battles to beat him and Decade did it in less than a minute. Nago looked like a *****.

he also wooped rooks ass as well... that is just what decade does... It could also be that since these fangree are peace full they are not as powerful since they have not been sucking the life force out of humans for years ?! grasping at straws here with logoic is hard when the main characters turn into things like bow& arrows at the end of the show :laugh:

still knowing its a different reality and all I still think oto should have been oto... it just would have been a nice touch is all! he had a really great oto styled death at the end of this episode :)

the baddest *****
All I stated was that the packaging does not match the contents of the box.

Some of these castings were announced even before the series began so I don't even know what you were expecting. It's been everything I expected -- actors are not coming to reprise their roles. There was nothing ever promised that people were coming back.

The packaging just match the contents of the box.

But no we don't get that. That was my gripe. You can call it fanboyism if you must, but I know what I likes and I know what I don't likes if you feel the need to have this thread be nothing but gushing praise for the series then go right a head

But your complaining sounds nothing like fanboyish complaining, disregarding all aspects of the show because the original actors aren't playing the riders. It was said that its an alternate universe, you're hating on the show because of that.

It's just endless complaining. You say you haven't written off the show but it sounds like you did. I find the show highly entertaining and the plot very interesting, way better then Kiva which I hated last year.

I'm not saying that there should be a gushing praise, but your complaining is pretty dumb considering the show never promised any of the things YOU'RE complaining about.

Life for many on this forum would be easier if everyone remembered that the characters are not the same.

Bishop in Kiva was far more powerful than Bishop in Decade. If it were the same Bishop, then IXA (Ver. X/ XI) would seem like a weak little boy, and anger IXA fans everywhere.

Note that nowhere was he mentoned as Bishop, only as Swallowtail Fangire (the same with Rook, beng whatever the hell he's supposed to be). Its a logical conclusion, that the Checkmate Four are nonexistant in this reality, since the Fangire are unified (mostly) under the royalty of Kiva and associates.
He still had to be pretty strong to be one of Kiva's main guards.

Akiyama, I sad in the other thread and I repeat the same here: Decade is not the Huge Past Kamen Rider Comeback, Kamen Rider Decade is a normal series using the Past Kamen Riders IDEAS.

If you have this great rage I have a simple solution for you: Just don't watch! its simple.

Go see the original series ^^
Your missing the point. It's not like if you dont watch Decade it will go away. It will still be changing all the Riders we know. Plus how could I still think Decade the Rider is cool to watch. We just thought that Decade was a big Comeback series like everyone did at first and dont feel like this alternative realitiy thing is a good subsituite.

In Justice, We Trust!
Wow, people are STILL complaining about the re-casting? It's gonna happen weather you guys like it or not. Get over it.

Your missing the point. It's not like if you dont watch Decade it will go away. It will still be changing all the Riders we know. Plus how could I still think Decade the Rider is cool to watch. We just thought that Decade was a big Comeback series like everyone did at first and dont feel like this alternative realitiy thing is a good subsituite.

So start thinking like this: They are not the Riders you know, You know all the suits but not THESE riders.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Wow, people are STILL complaining about the re-casting? It's gonna happen weather you guys like it or not. Get over it.

Hey, I'm not complaining about the recast thing. I personally like it. :D

And Akiyama... you don't like this show, stop watching. We don't want to hear your whining and complaining crap.

Oh, btw...

Den-O is the shizznit.

Would like to change his avatar
And Akiyama... you don't like this show, stop watching. We don't want to hear your whining and complaining crap.

It irks me when people say something like this, because if Akiyama said he didn't like the show and stopped watching, he'd most likely be told "Oh, what do you know? Shut up, you didn't even watch the whole show." It's a losing battle! :shakefist

P.S. The recasting still sucks. Not having previous cast members and not having anything to do with the older shows defeats the purpose of having an anniversary show, wouldn't you say? You might as well just go watch one of those bad Tokyo Dome shows and call it an anniversary show.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
It irks me when people say something like this, because if Akiyama said he didn't like the show and stopped watching, he'd most likely be told "Oh, what do you know? Shut up, you didn't even watch the whole show." It's a losing battle! :shakefist

P.S. The recasting still sucks. Not having previous cast members and not having anything to do with the older shows defeats the purpose of having an anniversary show, wouldn't you say? You might as well just go watch one of those bad Tokyo Dome shows and call it an anniversary show.

Ok, let's go to the time wrap and travel back few month before 2009, and redo the show. Then viola! The cast of the past Riders are back in Decade. :redface2:

Seriously, everyone need to get over about the recasting. Keep in mind, there is a rumor that the original actors will be in Decade movie. Remember this, it's just a rumor.

Yuusuke/Kuuga is not THAT bad. I personally like that character and I thought he is badass. Kid!Wataru is not that bad as well. I already got over it about the recasting. I accepted it.