The climax? Yeah. It ain't ending - read the first post!

I don't mind, I like den-o.
Some of you guys say youre sick of it or hate it, but there is a market for it.. Even more than a rider who can turn into the 9 previous xD.

Honestly i dont midn this den-o milking, at least toei made the show for kids as it should be i dont know why all the other have to be dead serious?

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Honestly i dont midn this den-o milking, at least toei made the show for kids as it should be i dont know why all the other have to be dead serious?
A new den-o movie coming!? :buttrock:

I agree to KRAN. Well... Den-O is my 1st and fave rider. And I think, Den-O is one of the most successful KR, market-wise, since kids like the Taros' antics. They made this new movie so that they can sell new Den-O merchandises.

A new den-o movie coming!? :buttrock:

I agree to KRAN. Well... Den-O is my 1st and fave rider. And I think, Den-O is one of the most successful KR, market-wise, since kids like the Taros' antics. They made this new movie so that they can sell new Den-O merchandises.

or they like Ryotaro even more...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDT5_UHTM7g[/ame]

the baddest *****
INDEED

In a poll by the Oricon for Valentine's Day, those polled would have most wanted to get chocolate from Hiro Mizushima, with Takeru Satoh in second (amongst actors). Japanese women love Hiro and Takeru. I mean, just look at that ass.

That's pretty fucking gay.