Status
Not open for further replies.
here have a bunny
bunny.jpg

dang, i ounce had a dog who broke his leg, and the bill almost bankrupted us.

Awww, you're so sweet! that makes it better!
Yeah, vet bills are horrible. And the worst part to me is that if she couldn't have afforded the surgery on her dog's leg then she would have had to pay like...$200 to have her put down anyway. Well, depending on the vet. I know the vet near us would have tried to do the surgery anyway and like...relocated her to a new owner who could afford it or something...but that's still horrible. My mom and I are the same when it comes to animals. They're like family so losing the dog because you can't afford to fix her broken leg would have been horrible.

Uberdickery is now the word of the day.

Hehehhe. It says dickery. And Uber.

#MissionMiami
That's what I get for giving out my pen. She or he asked for my pen and I gave it to...her/him and I got a number on a piece of paper saying "Call me tonight".....I felt like my manhood was damaged.

It stinks.
That's what I get for giving out my pen. She or he asked for my pen and I gave it to...her/him and I got a number on a piece of paper saying "Call me tonight".....I felt like my manhood was damaged.

Strange. Usually, when someone gives out a pen, they have the tendency to not give it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.