I'll probably get Shinken Oh for Ryuu-orikami.And then i will put it in a fight for space on my display table with G12.

Who will win!?

Lurker
I'm holding out for all the RPM zords as far as go-onger, but the sentai mecha for this year might just be too tempting to wait out on, Shinken-oh is my favorite design in a long long time.

I think I'd actually just display them in the kanji state individually, they look so sweet like that.

In Justice, We Trust!
Yeah, I think the individual Kanji modes are pretty cool. Depending on how far I can stretch his range of motion, it'll probably be the way I'll display mine too, if they can sit in an upright position, that is.

Black Version
I think I'm actually going to go for the candy toy model on Shinken-Oh... unless they do a black version, of course. ;)

ヒビキラッ☆
I normally don't buy morphers, henshin belts, and weapons. I just don't see the point in having them, but the Shaddo Phone looks tempting. I'm really digging the pen mode.

same right here, though I never buy weapons or morphers but ShodouPhone is tempting me more than Faiz belt or Decadriver >.<

dude nerdisms thats what you are
I just got my Shodo phone today and man it rocks. Though I do hate having to sign for stuff ya know, but no matter it's all good in the end. My friend is like how can you waste your money on it. I'm like why do you buy your stuff same reason cause you want it. ANywho exactly how do turtles roar...

Some kind of Beast mode
I just got my Shodo phone today and man it rocks. Though I do hate having to sign for stuff ya know, but no matter it's all good in the end. My friend is like how can you waste your money on it. I'm like why do you buy your stuff same reason cause you want it. ANywho exactly how do turtles roar...

My friend asks me the same thing. He's a wrestling fan, and has a warehouse full of wrestling figs and like 6 belts.

i said just what you said.

btw turtles don't roar...but kuma origami roars.:p