The "warning system" for Gedoushu attacks was interesting. The scroll being opened up to pinpoint the location was like a low tech computer monitor.

Actually, more like fortune telling in a shrine. You shake out a tube, it has a number on it, you go to a place where that number is and remove a scroll. Your fortune will be inside

LOVED IT!!!!

-All that classic Japanese Samurai stuff... LOVE IT! The one character playing what looks like a sitar... the ancient ship.... LOVE that he Red is a badass.

-Morphing sequence.... not digging that so much. I like poses that imply that it's time to kick some ass. Drawing on the screen..... it's too slow. Morphin' with pens.......... yeah.... not feelin' it.

-This is one of the first times I can remember seeing monsters in a Sentai fucking cut down civilians! People were getting straight up slaughtered!

-Villians look badass... the Rangers also look respectful and non-crack filled.

Definitely looking forward to more. :thumbs:

Keith has spoken.:buttrock:

Banned
LOVED IT!!!!

-All that classic Japanese Samurai stuff... LOVE IT! The one character playing what looks like a sitar... the ancient ship.... LOVE that he Red is a badass.

-Morphing sequence.... not digging that so much. I like poses that imply that it's time to kick some ass. Drawing on the screen..... it's too slow. Morphin' with pens.......... yeah.... not feelin' it.

-This is one of the first times I can remember seeing monsters in a Sentai fucking cut down civilians! People were getting straight up slaughtered!

-Villians look badass... the Rangers also look respectful and non-crack filled.

Definitely looking forward to more. :thumbs:

Drawing is to slow? It's kick ass. It has style. Instead of the same old crap, they are doing something new.

You need to watch older sentai.

This was definitely unique, especially with the usefullness of that pen. Takeru made a fucking horse appear with a pen stroke. What other sentai could do that?

Some kind of Beast mode
Plus in Episode 2 they were already doing their strokes quicker then the 1st time.