That might be the Wataru from before the universe's started merging and the universe filled the void he left. It might even be the Wataru from the future of that world. He did seem really different from the Wataru we saw in the end of Kiva

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
In Kiva...the last Rider Season...Wataru can only destroy the bodies of the Fangires while their soul is able to roam to either merge with other Fangire Energies to form a Sabbat (a fangire giant) or regenerate a new body, so Castle Doran has to eat the Fangire Life Energy to imprison them.

The only Riders that could completely destroy a Fangire (soul and all) are the Gold IXA (aka 2008 IXA or IXA Ver. X)/Keisuke Nago, Kamen Rider Saga, Dark Kiva...Wataru would later be able to destroy Fangires completely when he gained Emperor Form and the Zanvat Sword before hand Wataru in Kiva Form, as well as his other Forms and Dogabaki (his combo form) could only destroy the Fangire Bodies. In the past, the Prototype Bronze IXA could only destroy the bodies, but not the souls.

I didn't last until the giant Fangires showed up >.>

我沒有通知

wo mei you tong zhi

I didn't notify.

Seems a bit wrong in the usage,i guess

AWW MAN! 'mei you'!! I should have known THAT! GAH! >< I need to take time to revise my old lessons...maybe try to find a self-learning method to build on the bases I got in school.

Hey you mind if I use that pic (and the Futurama one from before whoever posted it) whenever somebody asks a question that clearly can be answered by the fact that this is an AU?

Go right ahead! Here is my Futurama pic:

au.gif

レイモン (雷蒙)
That might be the Wataru from before the universe's started merging and the universe filled the void he left. It might even be the Wataru from the future of that world. He did seem really different from the Wataru we saw in the end of Kiva

Too bad there's no rumors about him coming back for another episode or something.:disappoin

In the end, we'll find out everything starting in 1999 was all planned by ishinomori and decade was designed to highlight that, so as to **** with us

i think the koji seto in episode 1 is not wataru kurenai from kamen rider kiva, as he never introduce he was.. i'm not sure about the opening credits as i don pay much attention to the opening credits. he was just someone to warn Tsukasa about the merging nine world incident. It is ady usual that Toei used past character in a new show, such as jirou from zanki, naomi from mana, n so on.. i think we set everything to zero when watching kamen rider decade, n don make any connections or relations to the past nine rider series. or else u'll find everything confusing n doesn't make sense.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Hopefully Natsumi's sentence(law) is cleared that she innocent in Ryuki's World.