Kamen Rider Decade Episode Summaries and Spoilers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to god, if Den-O takes Decade down, Kamen Rider is dead to me.

I wouldn't mind if any of the Taros that take him down, its Liner Form I'm worried about.:sly:

Ryotaro taking out Tsukasa would be an "Anti-Climax" after depicting Decade's Basic Form can compete with Kuuga Ultimate Form.

"I END THIS FIGHT WITH AN ANTI CLIMAX!!!"

I wouldn't mind if any of the Taros that take him down, its Liner Form I'm worried about.:sly:

Ryotaro taking out Tsukasa would be an "Anti-Climax" after depicting Decade's Basic Form can compete with Kuuga Ultimate Form.

"I END THIS FIGHT WITH AN ANTI CLIMAX!!!"

Tsukasa would win for sure.:laugh:

Ryotaro may have a lot of power when using Liner Form, but I doubt it would be an issue to Decade.

I don't think everyone is going to be recast. I always thought they were holding off on the Riders who won't be recast for later in the series, and maybe give them a few more episodes.

Haha, there's no way that's going to happen.

I think it's got mostly to do with how the original actors feel. I read somewhere that the original actor for Godai Yusuke didn't come back because it was too hard to get into the personality of that character.

Maybe a lot of the other actors feel the same way.

Anybody here seen the first season of the New Doctor Who series (it's considered tokusatsu afterall)?
In one of his first comments as to why he left after the first season, Charleston Eccelton commented that he didn't want to be typecasted as "The Doctor" for the rest of his career.

A lot of the original actors for the Heisei rider may feel the same way. It is a kid's show afterall. They wouldn't want people remembering them solely for playing the role of a Kamen Rider forever.

Look at Adam West. Most people remember him for playing the role of the 1970s Batman, but not for any other role.

I swear to god, if Den-O takes Decade down, Kamen Rider is dead to me.

"Den-O" take him down? Are we watching the same series? The battles against Kuuga and Kiva weren't really conclusive, why are you expecting battles to the end now? Even if the orignal Ryoutarou returns, the Den-O series itself often used Ryoutaro's weakness as a plot point or humor, it's not something Den-O is ashamed of.

Besides, considering how Ryoutarou's actor gets replaced by a kid in the new Den-O movie, there's no way he'll appear in the Decade tv series.

on disc 10 of the kiva complete music is a dvd

hi

on the kiva complete music box disc 10,dvd, has a 45min videos
of every cast member singing a song, cool cool,and all the tetrafang videos

really really cool

i watched shinkenger, it wasnt too bad,,,,,,

new koda kumi cd album "tricks" is hot too

Updates added

Check the front page. the Blade no Sekai sounds fairly close to the original universe, which is kind of interesting.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Check the front page. the Blade no Sekai sounds fairly close to the original universe, which is kind of interesting.

BLADE'S WORLD!!!

:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

I'm not at all excited, as you can tell. :p

I like how Tsukasa achieves a new Rider power which he uses to fight a similar Rider.

Like when he got Kuuga and fought with Kiva, when they both had similar forms.

Now Kiva versus Knight, both Bat Riders. And next time Ryuki versus Blade, both card Riders. I wonder if this is how they are setting up which world they go next.

Status
Not open for further replies.